This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Castlevania LoS 2 Demo and Pre-Order up on Steam now!

#41DarkZV2BetaPosted 2/12/2014 10:18:01 AM
AnatomyHorror posted...
DarkZV2Beta posted...
Wow, this thing is broken. Crashed when trying to adjust graphical settings, crashed when alt tabbing, and makes you go through the "this is a demo and totally not at all a representation of the product it's representing" screen every time.
Seriously, this is a terrible port job.

Edit: Yup. Crash and error every time. What a joke. I don't think I'll bother buying any of Kojima's trash.

The power of Nvidia

0/10 unoriginal

Invidea G-Farce would have been better than a weak not-even-functional copypaste.
---
god invented extension cords. -elchris79
#42AnatomyHorror(Topic Creator)Posted 2/12/2014 10:21:19 AM
DarkZV2Beta posted...

0/10 unoriginal

Invidea G-Farce would have been better than a weak not-even-functional copypaste.

I fully typed it out.

DarkZV2Beta posted...
The Power of Radeom!

You posted that 5 minutes after someone else already said it. Copy paste much?
#43sonicteam2k1Posted 2/12/2014 10:54:25 AM
man I want this game but I gotta save every dime I'm getting for a new house :-/

in time though.......
---
See The Game Collection
http://people.ign.com/nights_team2k7/games
#44MonkeymagePosted 2/12/2014 12:18:07 PM
sonicteam2k1 posted...
man I want this game but I gotta save every dime I'm getting for a new house :-/

in time though.......

Great idea, buy into the antiquated notion that property ownership is anything other than a huge weight dragging you down.
---
7.3 GHz Intel i9 7770k "Hollow Tree" / 64GB TDR4 RAM / GTX Titan 5 GK330 "Daghlian" Chipset, Dodeca-SLI
#45DarkZV2BetaPosted 2/13/2014 2:41:17 AM
AnatomyHorror posted...
DarkZV2Beta posted...

0/10 unoriginal

I fully typed it out.

DarkZV2Beta posted...
The Power of Radeom!

You posted that 5 minutes after someone else already said it. Copy paste much?

Yes, that person did copypaste my The Power of Radeom.
And typing it out just means you wasted effort. Fail.
---
#46DarkZV2BetaPosted 2/13/2014 4:52:41 AM(edited)
Tried it out on Shield, and it turns out the game is as bad as the port. Repetitive combat, climbing around is boring, the camera sucks, and the game treats you like an idiot any time you decide not to do exactly what it wants you to do right away. One of those games that could be played with a single button and be just as fun.
On the bright side, though, the visual style of the game works well with GameStream.
---
#47SlaynPosted 2/13/2014 5:03:04 AM
Monkeymage posted...
sonicteam2k1 posted...

in time though.......

Great idea, buy into the antiquated notion that property ownership is anything other than a huge weight dragging you down.

You're right, renting is so much better.
---
ZOMG Pokeyman craze! FC: 2036-7659-0505
#48MonkeymagePosted 2/13/2014 6:29:24 AM
Slayn posted...
Monkeymage posted...
sonicteam2k1 posted...

in time though.......

You're right, renting is so much better.

I prefer squatting in unclaimed/disputed property in Montana and Wyoming. I build my own one-room houses in about 2-3 days, and live there until unwanted folks start sniffin' around. I have a modular wind generator I can transport in the back of my truck, that and my PC are the only constants.
---
7.3 GHz Intel i9 7770k "Hollow Tree" / 64GB TDR4 RAM / GTX Titan 5 GK330 "Daghlian" Chipset, Dodeca-SLI
#49Killah PriestPosted 2/13/2014 8:15:49 AM
60 dollars for a game on steam? they are insane.
---
Laugh, and the world laughs with you. Weep, and you weep alone.
The armory of god is guarding me but all you can see is holographic artistry.
#50MonkeymagePosted 2/13/2014 9:02:04 AM
Killah Priest posted...
60 dollars for a game on steam? they are insane.

It's $40 if you buy it on GMG with a coupon.
---