This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Is Walking Dead Survival Instinct worth $10?

#11OrgeLambartPosted 2/12/2014 7:32:39 AM
80% off sale on a licensed produce from activision... yeah you might wanna buy it before it gets pulled.... just thought about that, could be on sale for so much off because the license is about to get pulled..... what do I know.. I'm just the guy who missed out on Deadpool and other great superhero games when the license got pulled.
---
Xboxlive - Orge Lambart , Steam ID - Orge Lambart
#12ClouddxPosted 2/12/2014 7:35:42 AM
OrgeLambart posted...
80% off sale on a licensed produce from activision... yeah you might wanna buy it before it gets pulled.... just thought about that, could be on sale for so much off because the license is about to get pulled..... what do I know.. I'm just the guy who missed out on Deadpool and other great superhero games when the license got pulled.

speaking of that, I just started playing deadpool last night. I'm on the 2nd to last chapter, so far it's pretty funny. I enjoy a game that doesn't take itself so seriously.
---
i7-920 @ 3.8 // 12GB G.Skill Sniper // 770 GTX // Corsair 650HX // HAF 932
FiiO e9+17 // AD700 + M50 // Xonar DG // Z-5500 // Deck Legend + 82 // DAS Ultimate S
#13OrgeLambartPosted 2/12/2014 8:50:50 AM
yeah that game looked fun, it was on my I'll pick it up at some point probably list, but it got pulled after like what 10 months of being released.

I have to figure it was Disney who requested it, but jeez just feels so lame that all these potentially good or decent games get pulled because of license issues... almost makes you not want to even care about licensed games.
---
#14Majoras_pantsPosted 2/12/2014 8:52:16 AM
I'm betting not one person in this topic has even played it.

I haven't either.

If you want a real answer, look up a gameplay video on youtube. Find a lets play or something.

That's what I did. And I came to the conclusion that I wouldn't play it.
---
"What's a strategy game? You mean like Mass Effect?"- A console gamer
#15OrgeLambartPosted 2/12/2014 10:03:27 AM
why would you think nobody has played it, while I haven't played it on the PC yet, I have put in like 7 - 8 hours on the console version. So aside from some minor difference such as better graphics I don't think my opinion would be invalidated by the fact that the game probably looks better on a pc.

the core game is the same.
---
#16SienrurouniPosted 2/12/2014 7:03:15 PM
That is an absurd thing to bet, as numerous people in the topic mentioned having had fun with the game, myself included.

OrgeLambart posted...
yeah that game looked fun, it was on my I'll pick it up at some point probably list, but it got pulled after like what 10 months of being released.

I have to figure it was Disney who requested it, but jeez just feels so lame that all these potentially good or decent games get pulled because of license issues... almost makes you not want to even care about licensed games.

If you don't care about licensed games then you can't care about Riddick. What's the point of life without Escape from Butcher Bay?
---
"You may not believe this, but I was once a remarkable man,"
-Denny Crane