This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Twitch Shooter Recommendations

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Twitch Shooter Recommendations
2 years ago#21
Richardthe3rd posted...
steker16 posted...
Clouddx posted...
Counter-Strike, the only shooter other than Quake 3 that requires skill to play.

lmao,i love when derps make claims like this, in their twisted version of reality only 1 specific FPS takes "skill" to play. but if that was the case, then everyone who was good at that one, would dominate in every other out there, but the fact is they dont, they try those others ones, get ****ing stomped and rage quit saying the game takes no skill and thats why random people are killing them

this guy is one of those "i died, so some type of bullcrap must have happened because i never get outplayed" people

You're Just another example of how CoD is ruining hearts and minds.

Gameplay > Unlocks.

because i said anything about CoD
2 years ago#22
steker16 posted...
Richardthe3rd posted...
steker16 posted...
Clouddx posted...
Counter-Strike, the only shooter other than Quake 3 that requires skill to play.

lmao,i love when derps make claims like this, in their twisted version of reality only 1 specific FPS takes "skill" to play. but if that was the case, then everyone who was good at that one, would dominate in every other out there, but the fact is they dont, they try those others ones, get ****ing stomped and rage quit saying the game takes no skill and thats why random people are killing them

this guy is one of those "i died, so some type of bullcrap must have happened because i never get outplayed" people

You're Just another example of how CoD is ruining hearts and minds.

Gameplay > Unlocks.

because i said anything about CoD

You're right, you didn't really say much of anything at all.

My apologies for making assumptions.
---
Nintendo: Want me to buy a WiiU?
MAKE A NEW F-ZERO
2 years ago#23
good one, bro
2 years ago#24
I loved the crap out of tribes ascend, but its not really what you're looking for at all. xD it does have a pretty large learning curve, but after you learn it you feel like a bad*** when you get some of the more outrageous kills.
---
Tmansandlin on Steam and Origin. Proud owner of a Ducky.
3DS FC: 4914-3665-4608
2 years ago#25
I'd reccomend Rise of the Triad but no one plays it online barely. Which sucks because it's awesome old school style mp.
---
XBL/PSN/NNID/Steam:DementedLullaby Origin:DL8286
The Imperial Truth is a Lie
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Twitch Shooter Recommendations

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived