This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

2014 edition: What browser do you use the most?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. 2014 edition: What browser do you use the most?
2 years ago#21
ukemandwnbu posted...
EpicKingdom_ posted...
Chrome master race reporting in....

ADD, no. Where is the thread for Fallout OCD players?
"We have to keep it on page 3 or it freaks out."
2 years ago#22
Firefox. It does everything I want and need a browser to do, something I certainly cannot say for Chrome or Safari.
Bookmarks sidebar is a must since I have entirely too many daily bookmarks for a bookmark bar to be useable (plus vertical height is a much more of a premium than horizontal space where browsers are concerned), as is separate address and search bars (I cannot possibly overstate how much I despise combined "omnibars": It's 2 different functions, it best damn well be 2 different fields)
It also has every plug-in, skin and theme that I could ever want. Then there's the about:config settings, which is amazingly useful because I can tweak almost everything about it. Tabs below the address bar like they *should* be? I can do that. No greyed out text in the address? I can change that too. Pretty much everything I could imagine wanting to tweak, I can with Firefox. I've yet to see another browser even come close in terms of functionality and customability.
I've had Firefox freeze/crash on me maybe once in the last year, so that's not an issue for me. If I need a browser for something that Firefox has issues with (a rare occurrence to be sure but it DOES happen occasionally) I use Safari.
What I'm saying is that you couldn't PAY me to drop Firefox for another browser (certainly not Chrome...ugh).
Friends don't let friends watch dubbed anime.
2 years ago#23
I've jumped from Firefox to Opera to Firefox again to Waterfox, currently use Google Chrome now that it works better than it used to.
2 years ago#24
On my PC's it's always Firefox unless I have a problem with the website (which is hardly ever) but then I switch to Chrome.

But honestly, my recreational surfing isn't done at work or on my PC's at home, it's done on my iPad 3. So usually Safari or Chrome.
7200rpm 320GB(OG 60)+320GB Slim PS3s, Reach 360, Black Wii U, Modded Xbox, Black Sega DC+Saturn, Panasonic Q, PSP, 64GB iPhone 4S+iPad 4, 3DS XL, Vita, PS4!
2 years ago#25
Recently switched back to Firefox due to privacy concerns.
4670k | 2GB GTX 770 OC | 8GB 1600 9-9-9-24 | 120GB SSD | 1TB WD Blue | Win8.1 Pro
2 years ago#26
chrome on laptop, so I can watch things and use the Internet without impunity.

and then firefox on my phone.
A10 ('@2.3) HD 7600G & HD 7670M 8gb ram W8.
Fc 3969-4396-9870
2 years ago#27
What's wrong with the world these days is people don't have any common sense...
2 years ago#28
I mostly use opera unless I'm having problems with a certain website then I use chrome for it.
PSN: SilentKO
2 years ago#29
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. 2014 edition: What browser do you use the most?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived