This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

PSA: Dungeon Keeper free on GoG today

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. PSA: Dungeon Keeper free on GoG today
2 years ago#21
kill2this posted...
Just received mine took about an hour.

Same here.
2 years ago#22
Checked my email and saw the offer. Went there, clicked the button and got an email a few minutes later.
2 years ago#23
Never played a Dungeon Keeper game before, is Dungeon Keeper 2 still worth buying if the first one's free?
http://i1.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/646/658/6e1.gif
2 years ago#24
From the GOG marketing guy on r/gamedeals,

"Yes. We didn't want our servers to crash like they did during Fallout, so this was our way to manage the process and make things a little less melty. :)"

In regards to the delay from when you ask to get a code to when you get an email.
Crimson night & Celsion moon, misfiction, not save the Player is Prayer, yes, Dance Romanesque and unfinished Romancia.
2 years ago#25
Has anyone been able to get it to play full screen windowed? i can't find the config file to change it so i am not sure what to do(tried using the provided settings but does not work)

Edit: found the config file but it opened weird with notepad. instead of a list it goes from left to right instead of ordered down.
2 years ago#26
SoulreaperX112 posted...
Has anyone been able to get it to play full screen windowed? i can't find the config file to change it so i am not sure what to do(tried using the provided settings but does not work)

Edit: found the config file but it opened weird with notepad. instead of a list it goes from left to right instead of ordered down.

'Word Wrap' checked?
"The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist."
"And like that, *poof*. He's gone."
2 years ago#27
I just opened it in word pad but i have been tweaking around with values and still can't get it to work. I got the window to get bigger atleast but can't get it full screen windowed or even full screen with no border
2 years ago#28
Quote:I just opened it in word pad but i have been tweaking around with values and still can't get it to work. I got the window to get bigger atleast but can't get it full screen windowed or even full screen with no border
@SoulreaperX112

Have you tried just hitting alt+enter?
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.11
2 years ago#29
Clouddx posted...
Quote:I just opened it in word pad but i have been tweaking around with values and still can't get it to work. I got the window to get bigger atleast but can't get it full screen windowed or even full screen with no border
@SoulreaperX112

Have you tried just hitting alt+enter?

Yeah it brings up the game with a border on the sides at around 1024x720
2 years ago#30
Well, I'm not home ATM, but as soon as I get a chance I'll take a look myself.
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.11
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. PSA: Dungeon Keeper free on GoG today

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived