This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

We need 650 Titanfall topics like the X1 board

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. We need 650 Titanfall topics like the X1 board
1 year ago#1
Get to work, xbros.
1 year ago#2
titanfail is just reskinned call of awesome
---
"There must be some kind of way out of here, said the joker to the thief. There's too much confusion, I can't get no relief."
1 year ago#3
Nineteen99 posted...
titanfail is just reskinned call of awesome

With mechs
1 year ago#4
It has fish ai like cod but they put it in the soldiers instead of the fish
---
Irony is a maginot line drawn by the already condemned
1 year ago#5
If it was just guns I wouldn't really be interested, but with the addition of mechs and the timer it really changes how you determine threat assessment. I love jumping on titans to rodeo them, and if the pilot jumps out I like just running away until they get back into their titans which I then presume my rodeo.

Not the greatest game ever, but it's a slightly different take on a familiar design. Now if they made 5 sequels in 5 consecutive years then I would have a problem with it, but for now it's fine.
---
Do not add to the Chocolate of Coach, or worship false Bills for this will imprison thou within the Blood Harvest finale for all eternity
Steam: Albatrossing
1 year ago#6
I pretty much ignored this game until I finally saw this complaint thread. Just now, I decided to go and watch a trailer. WHAT THE F***? THIS GAME LOOKS AMAZING. HOLY S*** I HAVE NEVER BEEN MORE EXCITED IN MY ENTIRE LIFE preordered.

ty TC seriously. A little hate is all I needed to get the drive to look into this.
---
I suppose I should probably update this signature soon.
1 year ago#7
It's good.
1 year ago#8
Silver Shadow X posted...
I pretty much ignored this game until I finally saw this complaint thread. Just now, I decided to go and watch a trailer. WHAT THE F***? THIS GAME LOOKS AMAZING. HOLY S*** I HAVE NEVER BEEN MORE EXCITED IN MY ENTIRE LIFE preordered.

ty TC seriously. A little hate is all I needed to get the drive to look into this.

http://i.imgur.com/I15Mbs5.gif
---
| i7-3930K | MSI BB-XP II | GTX 680 4GB X2 | CORSAIR DDR3 32GB | TT Grand 1200W | SG 240GB SSD | WD 4TB HD | Fractal XLR2 |
1 year ago#9
Silver Shadow X posted...

No
1 year ago#10
We're not that far behind them.
---
Gamefaqs game rating system : 10 = Best Game Ever. 8-9. Crushing dissapointment. Below 8 :Total Garbage. This is getting ridiculous. people agreeing so far 112
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. We need 650 Titanfall topics like the X1 board

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived