This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Killer is Dead coming to PCs in May

#31Combo MasterPosted 2/18/2014 6:52:37 PM
Pretty good game just short. A lot of good games imo get crapped on just because they are short this is one of them. Not as good as no more heroes or the brilliant killer 7 though. I can imagine this game looking incredible maxed out.
---
Combo Master
#32sonicteam2k1Posted 2/22/2014 6:30:48 PM
I'm with it
---
See The Game Collection
http://people.ign.com/nights_team2k7/games
#33RaengPosted 2/23/2014 1:12:54 AM
dekou posted...
Based on what I've seen, Killer is Dead seems really brainless and juvenile. I'm not sure if I'd call it offensive to anyone, but that's mostly because taking offense in such stupidity should be below intelligent people. And I hope I'm intelligent.

Disregarding its story, IIRC reviews also tell it's pretty bad gameplay wise, has dull combat and awful camera controls. Doesn't sound good.

It's no masterpiece, but it's pretty deep in it's combat system. Focusing on timed dodges and parries akin to Bayonetta and DMC3. The game is insanely easy to learn but nearly impossible to master, as the skillcap is about as high as the player can get it.

Those that say it has a dull combat system beat it once and never looked back, on Very Hard AAA rank playthroughs the game is about as tense and actionpacked as it can get.
---
PSN: Royta15
www.youtube.com/royta15