This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

games you like better single player or multiplayer?

#21KillerTrufflePosted 2/18/2014 3:37:20 PM
There are some bloody hard community co-op maps for Portal 2. There's one (can't remember the name of it) that took my friend and I a good 3 hours or so to solve - partly because it's huge, and partly because it's difficult. And we breezed through the core levels easily.

The community maps (and ability to create your own even) are what make Portal 2 great.
---
"How do I get rid of a Trojan Horse?" -Sailor_Kakashi
"Leave it outside the gates of Troy overnight." -Davel23
#22SinisterSlayPosted 2/18/2014 3:50:49 PM
KillerTruffle posted...
There are some bloody hard community co-op maps for Portal 2. There's one (can't remember the name of it) that took my friend and I a good 3 hours or so to solve - partly because it's huge, and partly because it's difficult. And we breezed through the core levels easily.

The community maps (and ability to create your own even) are what make Portal 2 great.

Me and my friend must be too stupid, we haven't solved any of the interesting community maps yet.
---
He who stumbles around in darkness with a stick is blind. But he who... sticks out in darkness... is... fluorescent! - Brother Silence
#23KillerTrufflePosted 2/18/2014 4:00:14 PM
SinisterSlay posted...
KillerTruffle posted...

Me and my friend must be too stupid, we haven't solved any of the interesting community maps yet.

Oh man... my friend and I have played through probably at least 2 dozen really good community maps - some of them in multiple parts (some 3- or 5-part series ones). Some of them have been cool but horribly easy, but we usually try to go for ones that are recognized as hard - we like the challenge.

There are some f***ing clever map/puzzle makers out there.
---
"How do I get rid of a Trojan Horse?" -Sailor_Kakashi
"Leave it outside the gates of Troy overnight." -Davel23
#24somebody336Posted 2/18/2014 4:01:04 PM
Single player. In multiplayer nearly everyone is much better than me :p
---
TBWNN's grumpy old man >:/
#25iBlackice25Posted 2/18/2014 6:49:35 PM(edited)
It depends what genre the game is. FPS=multiplayer (i don't go in game chat), anything else=single player.
---
GT: DarknessSniperX/PSN: sky_Pharaoh
dustloop: Legion13/Steam: sky_Pharaoh