This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Best Humble Bundle ever IMO.

#1NinjaGuerraPosted 2/18/2014 2:28:12 PM
I beat the average just because I feel that Guacamelee is one of the best games in the past decade.

It is such an awesome experience and I recommend anyone with an interest in platformers or metroidvanias check it out.

:D
---
No game will ever come close to the fun I had playing Castlevania: HD.
PSN/Gamertag/Steam: NinjaGuerra
#2rusty12000Posted 2/18/2014 2:37:56 PM
I was about to buy it, but... Is it not steam keys? If not its basically useless..
---
Everything EA contributed to gamers around the world in one youtube clip
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kBoesEFWZnM
#3crimsonclaw111Posted 2/18/2014 2:39:23 PM
rusty12000 posted...
I was about to buy it, but... Is it not steam keys? If not its basically useless..

They all come with Steam keys. And yes, it's the best bundle ever, this should've been HIB X.

The Swapper is my indie GOTY for 2013.
---
XBL GT: roboitoam
3DS FC: 2981 - 5506 - 6390
#4KillerTrufflePosted 2/18/2014 2:40:50 PM
Not Steam keys, but activate on Steam (there is a difference). You have to associate your Steam account with each game, and the activation process happens automatically, rather than you having to copy/paste a key into Steam.
---
"How do I get rid of a Trojan Horse?" -Sailor_Kakashi
"Leave it outside the gates of Troy overnight." -Davel23
#5thatauthorPosted 2/18/2014 2:41:03 PM
I agree that it's a great bundle because of Antichamber. I bout it for like $6-7 and loved it. The bundle is going for like $4 and you get a bunch of other games(including Dust, which apparently is good). so basically you're either getting $50 worth of games or $85 worth of games for $4.19. total savings of 95% either way(though the bigger bundle is a fraction bigger discount by like .07%)
---
Leave it to the atheist to have to explain a religious joke... ~ RaptorLC
#6KaiRyusakiPosted 2/18/2014 2:41:41 PM
Another humble bundle, another time I ask "what is the deal with microsoft published indie games?"

Does microsoft only own their games for like 6 months or something and give it to the devs?
#7crimsonclaw111Posted 2/18/2014 2:42:02 PM
KillerTruffle posted...
Not Steam keys, but activate on Steam (there is a difference). You have to associate your Steam account with each game, and the activation process happens automatically, rather than you having to copy/paste a key into Steam.

You're right, I wasn't thinking much when I responded. They haven't given keys for ages now, people need to get over it by now.
---
XBL GT: roboitoam
3DS FC: 2981 - 5506 - 6390
#8rusty12000Posted 2/18/2014 2:42:48 PM
ohhhhh ok, It just lacked the steam symbol over the game names, just says Windows, mac and Linux. Thanks for letting me know.
---
#9pwnater777Posted 2/18/2014 2:46:34 PM
Are they all just platformers? Not generally my cup of tea, but if there's something actually worthwhile in there, I may pay a dollar. I mean, it's just a buck.
---
"That's NASCAR tactics."
"Opinions are like magnets, nobody knows how they work." - Foppe
#10rusty12000Posted 2/18/2014 2:47:25 PM
Watch the video at the bottom of the page. It shows all the games in action.
---