This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Best Humble Bundle ever IMO.

#51NotQuiteAFreakPosted 2/20/2014 4:51:56 PM
NinjaGuerra posted...
Nineteen99 posted...
That title goes to the Origin Bundle.

Not even close.

You're right Origin bundle was far superior.
---
Not changing sig till we get a sequel to Freedom Fighters.
Started 13/4/2010
#52TwylaPosted 2/20/2014 6:51:17 PM
Clouddx posted...

They don't give keys anymore, it links straight to your Steam account, but you can gift the games you don't use to other people in most bundles.

How do you gift the games without keys? I'm wondering. I'm thinking of buying, but I already own Dust.
---
"If we don't break the egg's shell, the omelette will never be made."
-Anthy (Revolutionary Girl Utena)
#53DiviDudePosted 2/20/2014 6:54:05 PM
Twyla posted...
Clouddx posted...

They don't give keys anymore, it links straight to your Steam account, but you can gift the games you don't use to other people in most bundles.

How do you gift the games without keys? I'm wondering. I'm thinking of buying, but I already own Dust.

There's a little gift icon next to each game that'll turn the game activation into a link. Then you can just send the link to whomever and they can activate it through HB.
#54TwylaPosted 2/20/2014 6:55:39 PM
^ Cool. Thanks!
---
"If we don't break the egg's shell, the omelette will never be made."
-Anthy (Revolutionary Girl Utena)
#55jakisthePosted 2/20/2014 7:40:39 PM
nonexistinghero posted...
xLexLuth0rx posted...
jakisthe posted...
I wonder which games will be added next. Guesses?

Also, my vote for best bundle is the Humble Origin Bundle. That one was sheer nuttiness.

Based on the games so far... I'm gonna say Spelunky. Yeah it's unlikely but for some reason that's what I'm thinking. I already own it and other people need to as well.

Oh, that would be nice. Would also love Bastion, but I doubt that's gonna happen.

How have you gotten this far and not yet seen Bastion on sale? It's always in bundles.
---
-Why is there yogurt in this cap?!
-It used to be milk, but, well, time makes fools of us all. (cookie for reference)::160 cookies given thus far::
#56Epicness2012Posted 2/21/2014 5:40:14 PM
I'm thinking Valdis Story: Abyssal City will be added. The bundle is filled with side scrolling metroidvania type games, it'd make perfect sense to add that game.
---
http://i.imgur.com/bYgoJ.jpg
Remember, citizens, bullets cost money and resources. Do your part by dying quickly
#57xanthan1Posted 2/21/2014 6:31:37 PM
Epicness2012 posted...
I'm thinking Valdis Story: Abyssal City will be added. The bundle is filled with side scrolling metroidvania type games, it'd make perfect sense to add that game.

2. It has 2, the other 4 being a 3D puzzle game, Monaco, a 2D puzzle platformer, and a 2d platformer.
#58AnatomyHorrorPosted 2/21/2014 6:42:56 PM
Great bundle. Didn't buy it cuz I basically own all the games already. Interested in seeing what the next couple added games will be.
#59Epicness2012Posted 2/21/2014 6:52:55 PM(edited)
xanthan1 posted...
Epicness2012 posted...

2. It has 2, the other 4 being a 3D puzzle game, Monaco, a 2D puzzle platformer, and a 2d platformer.

Antichamber and Monaco are no doubt non-metroidvania, Giana Sisters seemed like a metroidvania to me at the time, Guacamelee and Dust are no doubt metroidvania, and i'm pretty sure The Swapper is considered as one too.

So i guess it's not "filled" technically, but it seems close enough.
---
http://i.imgur.com/bYgoJ.jpg
Remember, citizens, bullets cost money and resources. Do your part by dying quickly
#60xanthan1Posted 2/21/2014 7:06:29 PM(edited)
Epicness2012 posted...
xanthan1 posted...
Epicness2012 posted...

Antichamber and Monaco are no doubt non-metroidvania, Giana Sisters seemed like a metroidvania to me at the time, Guacamelee and Dust are no doubt metroidvania, and i'm pretty sure The Swapper is considered as one too.

So i guess it's not "filled" technically, but it seems close enough.

I get the feeling you have no idea what the term means. Here's a hint, it doesn't mean platformer or platformer with puzzles.