This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Will this build hold?

#1digitalwill2000Posted 2/19/2014 4:42:31 AM(edited)
http://www.overclockers.co.uk/showproduct.php?prodid=FS-432-OE&groupid=43&catid=2475

Im going for the best graphics and processor so I'm just making sure that it then has the right amount of hard drive and cooler and motherboard to go with them.
I need this for gaming and video editting
Finally what is 'turbo'? Is that like overclocking? Is it optional? Should I overclock? I want a long lasting pc.

Here is an overclocked alternative.
http://www.overclockers.co.uk/showproduct.php?prodid=FS-009-OG&groupid=43&catid=2475

Please no lectures on how its more cost effective to build it myself. Though there is a build on there for 2.5k that claims to be cheaper than the individual parts
---
There was once a time when trolling didnt mean trolling. It meant 'criticism'. Somewhere along the line people stopped being able to take it.
#2Lonestar2000Posted 2/19/2014 4:53:29 AM
Wow, those are expensive. You really should build your own.
---
Rumble Roses. Someone enters the room.
Them: O_O Me: What?! I always play games without my pants on!- Inmate 922335
#3digitalwill2000(Topic Creator)Posted 2/19/2014 5:01:33 AM
Good gosh even when I ask nicely
---
There was once a time when trolling didnt mean trolling. It meant 'criticism'. Somewhere along the line people stopped being able to take it.
#4phy2jshPosted 2/19/2014 5:07:28 AM
Your sig makes zero sense. There was a time when trolling didn't mean trolling? There was a time when trolling meant 'criticism'?

Don't you mean there was a time when criticism wasn't considered trolling? If you do, then I disagree.

Also, I recommend you build your own.
#5digitalwill2000(Topic Creator)Posted 2/19/2014 5:11:25 AM
For someone who claims reading comprehension it have demonstrated a severe lack of it. Nvm I'll go to a less elitest board.Flabberghasting how even when I specifically state so there are still clowns who QQ over their lack of money
---
#6Englandfc1966Posted 2/19/2014 5:19:11 AM
Build your own TC.
#7phy2jshPosted 2/19/2014 5:20:43 AM
Why did you claim that I claimed reading comprehension when I made no such claim? Perhaps you should read more carefully.

Only winding you up. First build has much better GPU; if you want something to last, I would go for that. No point in paying for overclocking; it's very easy to do yourself. If you do want to know about overclocking, better just to do some googling that to ask here.
#8digitalwill2000(Topic Creator)Posted 2/19/2014 5:22:23 AM
For the love of **** THANKYOU
---
#9Ch3wyPosted 2/19/2014 5:49:23 AM
digitalwill2000 posted...
Nvm I'll go to a less elitest board.

Woo!

Now get your commie ass out of here.
---
How the hell can a octopus live outside of water anyways? This is so stupid. -Fade2black001