This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Out of these 2 monitor technologies, which is more impressive to you?

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Out of these 2 monitor technologies, which is more impressive to you?
1 year ago#1
Out of these 2 monitor technologies, which is more impressive to you? - Results (28 votes)
G-Sync
64.29% (18 votes)
4k resolution
35.71% (10 votes)
This poll is now closed.
Out of these 2 monitor technologies, which is more impressive to you?
---
GTX 780ti SC / i7 4770k / 16gb RAM / Gigabyte GA-Z87X-UD5H / 840 Pro Basic / Seasonic X-850 / Dell U2711
1 year ago#2
G Sync because I never saw it coming.

Although I'd rather have a 4K display if I had a system with the power to play modern games on it. Not worth it at this point.
---
How the hell can a octopus live outside of water anyways? This is so stupid. -Fade2black001
1 year ago#3
4K monitors technically aren't very impressive since the pixel densities they have are still far less then on mobile devices, but it's more important to me than G-Sync. I don't game 100% of the time.
---
Wow. Very sig. Such original. So words. Wow.
1 year ago#4
Both about equal for me. Decent technologies, but neither enough to make me go out and buy an upgrade. I virtually never get screen tearing as it is, and 4k hasn't impressed me enough to upgrade to that either yet.
---
"How do I get rid of a Trojan Horse?" -Sailor_Kakashi
"Leave it outside the gates of Troy overnight." -Davel23
1 year ago#5
4k. Higher res = higher productivity for a lot of things.
---
Not looking for an ending to make the pieces fit
Need is always pending on how much you can get
1 year ago#6
G-sync I guess.

I expect monitors to increase in resolution.
---
"This is a cool way to die!" -Philip J. Fry
KCO222OB|1440 Watts|6 Slice|Timer|Crumb Tray|Is a Toaster Oven
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Out of these 2 monitor technologies, which is more impressive to you?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived