This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Just got a new computer, looking for a good mmo to play

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Just got a new computer, looking for a good mmo to play
2 years ago#11
Wildstar is one I'm looking forward to.
Every time I try to go where I really wanna be it's already where I am, 'cuz I'm already there
XBL, PSN, Steam, Origin, BSN, GFAQs, MC: PhilOnDez
2 years ago#12
I'm waiting for ArcheAge. I am so sick of themeparks that are just WoW clones. Archeage at least is a sandbox .
Gamefaqs game rating system : 10 = Best Game Ever. 8-9. Crushing dissapointment. Below 8 :Total Garbage. This is getting ridiculous. people agreeing so far 112
2 years ago#13
Rift is the best MMO i've played and played most of them.
Gamertag : Steel Hunter
NNID : SteelHunter PSN Firegor
2 years ago#14
FFXIV just hit Steam and is 50% (14.99) right now.
2 years ago#15
Guild Wars 2.
Buy in once and never pay again.

Now is a good time to get in as they're destroying one of the main cities in their living story.

Level and gear are more or less a non-issue. Everything scales. And gear caps out. Even the most epic gear that takes months to grind is entirely optional as the boost is marginal and doesn't apply to PvP.
Sig.
2 years ago#16
OldSorrow posted...
Blade and Soul 2014

Stop trolling with your Blade and Soul BS.
We're Americans! We don't quit just because we're wrong.
We just keep doing the wrong thing until it turns out right.
2 years ago#17
Lucavi000 posted...

I saw that a little while ago and I'm actually pretty tempted. Kinda looking for something to fill the gap until Wildstar launches.

Anybody have any input on how it plays as a solo game? I don't mean doing absolutely everything on my own but if I don't play with a handful of friends at all times am I screwed or is finding groups for a second to do a group quest/instance easy enough?
Every time I try to go where I really wanna be it's already where I am, 'cuz I'm already there
2 years ago#18
PhilOnDez posted...
Lucavi000 posted...

I saw that a little while ago and I'm actually pretty tempted. Kinda looking for something to fill the gap until Wildstar launches.

Anybody have any input on how it plays as a solo game? I don't mean doing absolutely everything on my own but if I don't play with a handful of friends at all times am I screwed or is finding groups for a second to do a group quest/instance easy enough?

The main story is 90% solo. And it plays like a Final Fantasy game with cutscenes and all.

There are a few group quests and the wait as DPS can be hour or more. Tanks and healers get in fast. The system is automated like WoW where you get thrown in a queue.

It also has a unique job system.

But the end game lacks. They force everyone into raid or die, and the raid content lacks.
Sig.
2 years ago#19
I can't believe nobody mentioned Flap MMO.

www.flapmmo.com
The oxygen's leaving my brain!!! --Clucky the Chicken
()===={SWORDSWORDSWORDSWORD> It's my SWORD sword.
2 years ago#20
That sounds like pretty much exactly what I'm looking for, actually. I guess I'll give it a shot. I said to myself I was going to pick it up the next time it went on sale for $20 so I guess I may as well :P
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Just got a new computer, looking for a good mmo to play

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived