This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Help Building....

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Help Building....

User Info: StalkerSnD

StalkerSnD
3 years ago#1
Is there a place, whether it be a website or some type of application that I can find my motherboard and it will tell me everything compatible with it? CPU, GPU, Ram, everything.
I own nothing more valuable than my Blue Cord and Cross Rifles.

User Info: Freakwave003

Freakwave003
3 years ago#2
http://pcpartpicker.com/parts/partlist/
i7 3770K @ 4.5 GHz | GA-Z77-D3H | Corsair H100i | 16GB HyperX Beast | ASUS GTX 770 | Intel 520 SSD | Seasonic 660w Platinum | Corsair 500r

User Info: VIP86

VIP86
3 years ago#3
Or you can tell us.
i5-3570K| MAXIMUS V GENE| ASUS DCUII 670| CORSAIR XMS3 8GB| CORSAIR 350D| INTEL 520 180GB| CORSAIR H110i| CORSAIR AX750

StalkerSnD
3 years ago#4
Well, it seems my board is an Aspire X3400G and I'm not seeing that on the site from the link.

VIP86
3 years ago#5
That's the name of the computer, not the motherboard. Acer doesn't make their own boards.
i5-3570K| MAXIMUS V GENE| ASUS DCUII 670| CORSAIR XMS3 8GB| CORSAIR 350D| INTEL 520 180GB| CORSAIR H110i| CORSAIR AX750

StalkerSnD
3 years ago#6
Well, honestly I figured that, but when I look up what the motherboard could be, it always just says that and even a program I have that is supposed to tell you everything that is inside of your PC, it says the same thing for board. Aspire X3400G. So, how do I find out the actual motherboard then?

User Info: Fade2black001

Fade2black001
3 years ago#7
StalkerSnD posted...
Well, honestly I figured that, but when I look up what the motherboard could be, it always just says that and even a program I have that is supposed to tell you everything that is inside of your PC, it says the same thing for board. Aspire X3400G. So, how do I find out the actual motherboard then?

Open your case up and look at it.
We're Americans! We don't quit just because we're wrong.
We just keep doing the wrong thing until it turns out right.

StalkerSnD
3 years ago#8
If it's that simple, you'd think I'd already know then, haha. I feel dumb because I've already moved everything to a bigger case AND added a stronger GPU to it. Of course someone helped me find the right GPU.

VIP86
3 years ago#9
Did some research and that computer has an Athlon II X3 435. So pcpartpicker says whatever motherboard you have, it's an AM3+ board.

StalkerSnD
3 years ago#10
I have an Athlon II X2 255.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Help Building....

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived