This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Free Thief Gold

#31TheOtherGuyXPosted 2/20/2014 12:22:28 PM
Tried 3 different codes and also received the 'not valid' error. Ah well, have the game on disc anyway.
---
"The only thing that comes to a sleeping man is dreams."
#32electroflamePosted 2/20/2014 12:26:25 PM
Just got it, took two tries (first code didn't work) but the second one worked perfectly.
---
Could be worse, they could have been American givers and you would have been smothered in small pox. -fakenamefignuts on Indian-Giving.
Steam ID: electroflame
#33Master_BassPosted 2/20/2014 12:35:15 PM
electroflame posted...
Just got it, took two tries (first code didn't work) but the second one worked perfectly.

I finally got a working one after like 7 or more tries.
---
Many Bothans died to bring you this post.
#34electroflamePosted 2/20/2014 12:37:56 PM
I think they're giving the same code to multiple people if they submit the form at the same time. At that point, whoever puts the code into Amazon first gets it.

I'm sure bots are on this, so it's really hard to be the one that does it first.
---
Could be worse, they could have been American givers and you would have been smothered in small pox. -fakenamefignuts on Indian-Giving.
#35electroflamePosted 2/20/2014 12:57:52 PM
The site's down now, so maybe they're fixing things.
---
#36biohazard1775Posted 2/20/2014 1:08:31 PM
Remember to get the TFix patch.
---
http://i.imgur.com/AuuOUVo.png
#37electroflamePosted 2/20/2014 1:12:04 PM
The site's back up for those of you who don't have it yet, although codes still seem to be invalid most of the time.
---
#38pwnater777Posted 2/20/2014 1:21:10 PM
Could someone PM me a steam key, if that's how it works? I'd love to have the game, but I don't have a valid payment method to use.
---
"That's NASCAR tactics."
"Opinions are like magnets, nobody knows how they work." - Foppe
#39lost_withinPosted 2/20/2014 1:32:27 PM
pwnater777 posted...
Could someone PM me a steam key, if that's how it works? I'd love to have the game, but I don't have a valid payment method to use.

This game is not available on Steam, thus there is no steam key to be had.
---
"The two most common elements in the universe are Hydrogen and stupidity."
Harlan Ellison
#40electroflamePosted 2/20/2014 2:23:52 PM
This game is not available on Steam, thus there is no steam key to be had.

I wonder how I redeemed my key on Steam, then...
---