This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

PC = Personal Computing, but it also means "Perfect Console"

#11electroflamePosted 2/20/2014 12:08:25 PM
It also stands for Pretty Crap, which most PCs are not.
---
Could be worse, they could have been American givers and you would have been smothered in small pox. -fakenamefignuts on Indian-Giving.
Steam ID: electroflame
#12Po-RayuPosted 2/20/2014 12:08:26 PM
Another horrible PC board topic.
---
27" 2012 iMac | 3.4 ghz i7 Quad Core | 2 GB Dedicated Graphics Card | 32 GB Ram | 3 TB Fusion Drive
#13Howling-Reaper-Posted 2/20/2014 12:15:25 PM
nonexistinghero posted...
It's not a console, not even a gaming device. It's a multimedia hub for all kinds of things.

You mean like the Xbox One?
---
There is no hope.
#14GjainPosted 2/20/2014 12:17:15 PM
bad = bad
#15GeminiX7Posted 2/20/2014 12:21:18 PM
runrom posted...
topic. There's a reason why there's no PC2 because it's already perfect.

You do realize that everytime you upgrade your PC's parts, it's the same as calling it a PC2.
I can't get console exclusives on PC and I find it's local multiplayer scene lacking, so I still console game.

Jeez people, PC gaming already takes top spot due to the modding/patching communities alone and that goes without saying. All these elitism topics just make you sound extremely petty and insecure.
---
NNID/PSN/GT: GeminiX7
FC: 0748-3100-6541 [FS: Tangelia, Ivysaur, and Maractus]
#16ClouddxPosted 2/20/2014 12:27:15 PM
GeminiX7 posted...
runrom posted...
topic. There's a reason why there's no PC2 because it's already perfect.

You do realize that everytime you upgrade your PC's parts, it's the same as calling it a PC2.
I can't get console exclusives on PC and I find it's local multiplayer scene lacking, so I still console game.

Jeez people, PC gaming already takes top spot due to the modding/patching communities alone and that goes without saying. All these elitism topics just make you sound extremely petty and insecure.

Now, this is a serious answer. Do you not know what a joke is?
---
i7-920 @ 3.6 // 770 GTX // 12 GB G.Skill Sniper Ram // PS3 // 360
FiiO e9+17 // AD700 + M50 // Deck Legend + 82 // DAS Ultimate S
#17nonexistingheroPosted 2/20/2014 12:39:29 PM
happyscrub1 posted...
It's not a console, not even a gaming device. It's a multimedia hub for all kinds of things.

That's a tablet

Try writing your essays on a tablet.
---
Read the mania: http://www.fanfiction.net/~nonexistinghero
In SA2, it's Super Sonic and Hyper Shadow.
#18nonexistingheroPosted 2/20/2014 12:42:54 PM
Howling-Reaper- posted...

You mean like the Xbox One?

Pretty much, except with more features. MS went out of their way to say that the XO is a multimedia hub and not mainly a gaming device and that it's the 'only' next generation 'console' because of all of those non-gaming features... or something like that. Of course, we all know it's BS and just a stupid way to get consumers to spend $500 on a lackluster multimedia hub with less features than a PC and worse gaming performance than a $400 PS4.
---
Read the mania: http://www.fanfiction.net/~nonexistinghero
In SA2, it's Super Sonic and Hyper Shadow.