This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

New to multiplayer shooters, how's Battlefield 4? Worth $30?

#1130aught6Posted 2/20/2014 8:50:09 PM
king_gimpy posted...
30aught6 posted...
king_gimpy posted...
Has BF 4's apparent issues been fixed?

No.

DICE breaks something else every time they release a patch, as usual.

:\ worth it in spite of that?

Depends on what type of player you are, you can have fun playing, though, even if all you want to do is screw around, as most of the current player base seems to do.

There are so many crutches and gimmicks in the game, now that it's hard for me to enjoy it.

Better hope that they fix most stuff before they release the last DLC and have nothing more to sell, because that's when they give up on bug fixing, if BF3 is any indication.
---
| i7-3930K | MSI BB-XP II | GTX 680 4GB X2 | CORSAIR DDR3 32GB | TT Grand 1200W | SG 240GB SSD | WD 4TB HD | Fractal XLR2 |
#12Jprime666Posted 2/20/2014 8:55:08 PM
Yeah it's worth it for $30. It can crash from time to time, which sucks. But it's very playable.
---
Zvarri!
#13cuteboi100Posted 2/20/2014 9:05:42 PM(edited)
You will like Battlefield 4 if you like multiplayer and competitive environments and first-person shooters.

I find many people slander the game when in fact it is the genre that they don't like. Battlefield 4 is a great game.

If you're new to multiplayer shooters BF4 is a great game to start with though note it is somewhat more casual than other shooters like CS:GO.
---
Attack Jet - Division 1 (World) | Fighter Jet - Division 1 (World)
Fighter Jet - Division 1 (Toronto), Rank #5