This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What games actually made you say "Wow" and why? (Possible Spoilers)

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. What games actually made you say "Wow" and why? (Possible Spoilers)
3 years ago#21
Titanfall
Fractal 304 node, i5 4670k, gtx 770 2gb, 8gb ddr3 1600, 7200rpm 500gb, 128 samsung SSD, no overclock
3 years ago#22
Leviathan in ME3. Best story in a game/series full of great stories. The most satisfied I've ever been with a DLC purchase.
3 years ago#23
The first time I played World of Warcraft. I didn't know about MMO's. I was still blown away by the MP on Halo 2. I always thought to myself, "this online play would be awsome for an RPG". The someone showed my Warcraft(which had only been out for about a month at the time) in a VG store, told me about it and I was sold. I went home, installed vanilla WoW and was blown away. Needless to say, I was addicted for the next 3 years.
3 years ago#24
The first time i played Metro 2033 because of the graphics.
3 years ago#25
Bomasa posted...
The Castlevania: Lords of Shadow 2 demo impressed me. The amount of blood when Dracula tears people apart and the animations in the game.

I'm interested in the this game haven't I haven't played the first one. Will I be behind on the story if I skip to the sequel?
i7-4770K | GTX 770 | G.SKILL Sniper 16GB | Samsung 840 EVO 500GB | WD Black 1TB | Seasonic Bronze 750W | Corsair 300R
https://soundcloud.com/aevio
3 years ago#26
Last game was Lego Movie game... and not in positive way.
Last positive was Lego City Undercover.
I AM THE TRUE PLAYER
3 years ago#27
Oddly enough, Baten Kaitos on Gamecube. I still think it's the most beautiful looking game of that generation (eat it, Colossus fans). I was just desperate for any RPG on that starved system and never expected the visuals to have such a lasting impression.
3 years ago#28
Oblivion made me say "wow" when I stepped into the realm of Meruhnes Dagon for the first time.
3 years ago#29
Oh, Xenogears' story definitely made my head fall off and spin around on the ground. I think I played it three more times before I 'got' the majority of what was happening.
3 years ago#30
Bellum_Sacrum posted...
DerPancake posted...
Benjamin_Button posted...
TITANFALL made me saw WOW literally.

As soon as i booted the game, I knew i was playing the FPS that would revolutionize the genre.

And this children, is why casuals are bad for the industry. Let me guess, Halo invented FPS?
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. What games actually made you say "Wow" and why? (Possible Spoilers)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived