This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Assassin's Creed 4 Free Key (legit)

#1LvthnPosted 2/22/2014 2:59:05 PM
Got two GPUs, came with two free keys. I don't need both, obviously, and everyone I know has the game.

Key being given away is an untouched scratchoff, redeemable on UPlay.

Tempting as it is, I'm not asking for anything for it. Not that I'd refuse a fair trade. Basically I'll look at this thread tomorrow afternoon and pick someone. How am I gonna pick? I dunno, just whatever strikes me as worth giving a key to. If the post is interesting, so much the better. Just so it's clear: I am not holding a contest or attempting to sell this, just being open about the fact that I will subjectively choose who I give it to (mostly to avoid it going to backlog padders who don't really care about getting the game). There's also no guarantee that I will accept any given trade, I may decline all trades and give it for free.

Do not PM me just to ask for the key, I will ignore the request. If you have something to trade and want to offer, you can PM that or post it here, up to you.

Winner will be PM'd sometime tomorrow with the key, with photo if desired.
#2ChetyrePosted 2/22/2014 3:01:05 PM
No one ever gives me anything here ;_;

Guess it doesn't help that I am pretty unknown.
---
"Beyond The Beaten Path Lies The Absolute End. It Matters Not Who You Are, Death Awaits You." Nyx Avatar
#3strongo9Posted 2/22/2014 3:03:00 PM
I think it's pretty generous of you to do this. It always makes me happy to see people on PCH do this. It strengthens my belief that this board is the nicest and most helpful on GameFAQs. It builds our community. I like the Assassin's Creed series, but haven't gotten around to buying Black Flag yet. I don't really have the money to at the time. If you'd like to give the game to me, I'd greatly appreciate it.
---
R.I.P. Mewtwo (1996 - 2013)
i7-2670qm @ 2.2ghz | 6GB DDR3 | 1GB Geforce GT 540m
#4KillerzOverHerePosted 2/22/2014 3:04:12 PM(edited)
I don't have anything to trade, but I'll take it so that someone else can't have it. (I don't have it either)

I made you grin. or crack a smile.

don't lie.

Looks my post was the most interesting, so PM the game. Now. It wasan't a request.
---
Me: I don't know how to describe myself, so here's Jeff to do it for me.
Jeff: I'm a slave in his basement. Contact the police. Will be killed. Find my body.
#5nonexistingheroPosted 2/22/2014 3:04:38 PM
My laptop isn't good enough to run it decently, but props for you being such a nice guy.
---
Read the mania: http://www.fanfiction.net/~nonexistinghero
In SA2, it's Super Sonic and Hyper Shadow.
#6asdasd6Posted 2/22/2014 3:05:17 PM
Hi! I'm a pirate, and I will be the II. Blackbeard, just I would like to have a ship with crew :D
#7Emanuel32787Posted 2/22/2014 3:05:37 PM
I demand you give it to me
#8Unsugarized_FooPosted 2/22/2014 3:06:31 PM
Im still looking for a game to push my new rig I built >_>
---
"All I have is my balls and my word, and I don't break them for anyone!"-Tony Montana
#9thebladeofwoePosted 2/22/2014 3:13:08 PM(edited)
WOW, what an awesome guy. thanks TC for the (very slight) chance of winning this. i admit i have nothing in return so it would be cool to end up winning,but if i do win this i will tag you as "need to repay him " (if it fits) and next time i get something good i will pm asap.

i also LOVED the series do death and back, even AC3 (which most hated) so the boating and pirates parts are amazing.

good luck to all who try.
---
A10 ('@2.3) HD 7600G & HD 7670M 8gb ram W8.
Fc 3969-4396-9870
#10ShadowThaReaperPosted 2/22/2014 3:09:24 PM
Give it to me so I can play it and complain about it.

I also like pirates.