This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Post you best KD in any FPS game

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Post you best KD in any FPS game
2 years ago#21
CELTEKK posted...
K/D doesn't matter in games like BF3, SPM is the real stat that defines skill.

Kind of hard to maintain a high SPM if you're dieing all the time...

SPM doesn't define skill, either. Dropping med kits and ammo bags requires no skill; using lockon weapons against vehicles requires no skill. Running head long into a wall of bullets because you're,"playing the objective," like an imbecile does not require skill. But all these things contribute to SPM.
| i7-3930K | MSI BB-XP II | GTX 680 4GB X2 | CORSAIR DDR3 32GB | TT Grand 1200W | SG 240GB SSD | WD 4TB HD | Fractal XLR2 |
2 years ago#22
How the hell can a octopus live outside of water anyways? This is so stupid. -Fade2black001
2 years ago#23
1. 0.85 - Halo 3
2. 0.52 - TF2
3. 0.39 - BF4

I suck at FPS.
4670K | 2GB GTX 770 OC | 8GB 1600 9-9-9-24 | 120GB SSD | 1TB WD Blue | Win8.1 Pro
2 years ago#24
In TF2 pubs I can go ~100-5 as soldier or sniper

but the thing is, having a good kdr doesn't win you games. If you want to win or try new things then you must die and have a less glorious kdr

that and it's exceptionally meaningless in organized league matches
"Education is what remains after one has forgotten everything he learned in school." ~ A. Einstein
2 years ago#25
I went like 17 and 0 one time in Chivalry defending the map where Agatha has to free the prisoners and break down the doors to the castle
2 years ago#26
well i mostly play TDM, so....
Me: I don't know how to describe myself, so here's Jeff to do it for me.
Jeff: I'm a slave in his basement. Contact the police. Will be killed. Find my body.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Post you best KD in any FPS game

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived