This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What are you currently playing? Is it any good?

#1lazy_titanPosted 2/23/2014 9:48:04 AM
Topic?
---
On the internet you can be anything you want...
Why do so many people choose to be stupid?
#2nophoriaPosted 2/23/2014 9:52:48 AM
FF6 while waiting for new video card, it's good. :)
---
Gatcha|PC Master Race
http://tinyurl.com/k4p9tj2
#3LoshadtPosted 2/23/2014 9:56:53 AM
Skyrim, and by playing I mean spending countless hours installing mods that I inevitably won't need because I'll get bored after 5 hours of game time. No, it's not particularly good, but I need a good time sink while I'm waiting for Dark Souls II.
---
Remember to hug you're waifu.
#432x2zPosted 2/23/2014 9:59:06 AM
Sonic 3 + Knuckles. Easily the best sonic game to of ever been made.
#5AsucaHayashiPosted 2/23/2014 10:00:59 AM
marvel heroes which i've apparently clocked 600 hours in so far.

most of it is just grinding for items and leveling up new heroes which admittedly can get addicting.
---
PC hardware doesn't need to match console hardware in price when PC gamers save literal thousands from the software they buy.
http://i.imgur.com/E5CYOem.png
#6xBrokenxHaloxPosted 2/23/2014 10:01:04 AM
Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate with some friends. I love this series so it's always good.
---
Error. Human is dead, mismatch.
#7Blobs_Posted 2/23/2014 10:05:19 AM
Been playing Guacamelee. Aside from incessant memes and references, the gameplay is solid and the controls feel good.

Also I've been playing Metro Last Light, and although it really lags in some areas, the environment and atmosphere of that game is very immersive.
---
is haha
#8Ame_no_MurakumoPosted 2/23/2014 10:05:39 AM
Bravely Default. Just bought it yesterday. Amazing game. I have just recently beaten Lords of Shadow, Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands, and Prince of Persia 2008 (which I beat yesterday), all three of which were amazing as well.
#9farigontiPosted 2/23/2014 10:08:11 AM
Driver: SF.

With in-game soundtrack off, I fire up Winamp to play my music (mainly electronic) and pile drive through the challenges.
---
FC= 3265-4867-8550
#10maybecallsPosted 2/23/2014 10:08:22 AM
M & B Warband - I've played this just about every day for the last two years.

King's Bounty: Warriors of the North - I thought I'd had enough of these games after Armored Princess, but I bought this one cheap in the January sales, and I'm now hooked on it. The series has has hardly 'evolved', and it's no improvement graphically over K B: The Legend, but the core gameplay is just as addictive as ever.

Scrabble Plus - This is my main late night game. I put some background music on and play against the AI, usually best of seven games in Expert Golf Mode. Extremely addictive.