This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Looking to build a PC for around $400-$500 while upgrading GPU later on

#11ArkonBladePosted 2/24/2014 2:15:49 AM
If you are going with a AMD build and a AMD CPU go with a AM3+ mother board incase you want to upgrade the CPU in the future to a 6 core or even a 8 core.

Also if you are going to go with internal graphics you will want 8GB of 1600 RAM. otherwise you could get away with 4GB of ram with out it for now. Though I would go to 8GB if you can.

IF you want a cheap GPU that that will play the most taxing game game on medium settings then get a Radeon 7770 or some thing.

as for HDD wouldn't go smaller then a 500GB 7200 RPM drive and pretty much for $10 more you can get a 1TB drive.
---
SRPG games...i just love them!
PSN - ArkonBlade XBL - The Wolf Shadow STEAM - ArkonBlade
#12Fade2black001Posted 2/24/2014 3:08:03 AM
ArkonBlade posted...
If you are going with a AMD build and a AMD CPU go with a AM3+ mother board incase you want to upgrade the CPU in the future to a 6 core or even a 8 core.

Also if you are going to go with internal graphics you will want 8GB of 1600 RAM. otherwise you could get away with 4GB of ram with out it for now. Though I would go to 8GB if you can.

IF you want a cheap GPU that that will play the most taxing game game on medium settings then get a Radeon 7770 or some thing.

as for HDD wouldn't go smaller then a 500GB 7200 RPM drive and pretty much for $10 more you can get a 1TB drive.

You can get a 1TB drive for 50 bucks if not less.
---
We're Americans! We don't quit just because we're wrong.
We just keep doing the wrong thing until it turns out right.