This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Maybe you can help me out? Looking for a game I used to play.

#1KangXiPosted 2/23/2014 6:20:02 PM
This was a long time ago, I can't remember the name of it. Basically it was a multi-player shooting strategy game of sorts. You had an overhead view of the action. You were placed on huge teams of people with the mission of infiltrating the other team's base. There were vehicles that you could get into as well, multiple people. One person would drive and maybe 3-4 others would main the weapons.

The longer you played in the session, the better you could become by buying different armors and weapons. Does anyone remember what I am talking about? I remember it being fairly popular.
#2KangXi(Topic Creator)Posted 2/23/2014 7:41:18 PM
No one? :-(
#3Jprime666Posted 2/23/2014 7:43:25 PM
If this were a FPS it's sound a lot like Command and Conquer Renegade.
---
Zvarri!
#4KangXi(Topic Creator)Posted 2/23/2014 7:56:10 PM
Wasn't a first person shooter. Not even third person. You had an aerial view of your character and others. Similar to a RTS game.
#5Fade2black001Posted 2/23/2014 8:01:39 PM
KangXi posted...
Wasn't a first person shooter. Not even third person. You had an aerial view of your character and others. Similar to a RTS game.

Was turn based? Or real time? Was it on a grid based system? I wouldn't know the answer if you told me the answers to these but it could help others.
---
We're Americans! We don't quit just because we're wrong.
We just keep doing the wrong thing until it turns out right.
#6LokiHero2Posted 2/23/2014 8:09:18 PM
I think I remember this game, you were basically a soldier in an army against the other team, shooting from a top-down view and kills would give you points to upgrade yourself.

If it's the game I'm thinking of though, I can't remember the name because it's been so long.
---
3DS FC: 3497-1067-1853
#7KangXi(Topic Creator)Posted 2/23/2014 8:10:59 PM
I guess you could say it was kind of like a MOBA shooter. Not FPS though.
#8KangXi(Topic Creator)Posted 2/23/2014 8:11:57 PM
LokiHero2 posted...
I think I remember this game, you were basically a soldier in an army against the other team, shooting from a top-down view and kills would give you points to upgrade yourself.

If it's the game I'm thinking of though, I can't remember the name because it's been so long.

Yes exactly! It sounds like you're thinking of exactly what I am.
#9ukemandwnbuPosted 2/23/2014 8:15:04 PM
10,000 bucks cash reward to whoever can figure out TC's riddle.
#10KangXi(Topic Creator)Posted 2/23/2014 8:29:09 PM
Fade2black001 posted...
KangXi posted...

Was turn based? Or real time? Was it on a grid based system? I wouldn't know the answer if you told me the answers to these but it could help others.

Real-time