This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What's a good mouse for a laptop?

#11Lan915Posted 2/23/2014 10:13:19 PM
I used a Logitech G700, it broke after 3 years and I called Logitech and they sent me a G700s as a free replacement.
---
"I lost but breakfast was fantastic" - Rutledge Wood
#12ukemandwnbuPosted 2/23/2014 10:17:18 PM
Dragnfyr posted...
dennis941012 posted...
Dragnfyr posted...
BigTee66 posted...
Any Logitec or Microsoft mouse is enough, make sure its corded though if you hate buying batteries

Rechargeable batteries exist.

still annoying =/

Having to deal with the cord all the time is more annoying IMO. At least you only have to deal with changing the batteries once every few weeks/months,

Sanyo Eneloop master race, or...?
#13DavidZ2844(Topic Creator)Posted 2/23/2014 10:43:19 PM
Sir_Burpalot21 posted...
DavidZ2844 posted...
So my laptop's touchpad is really bad (Lenovo Y510p), but there is some space under the keyboard and right of the touchpad for a mouse. What laptop mouse do you guys recommend? I want something comfortable, ergonomic, and suitable enough for some gaming. I won't be playing hardcore stuff like MOBA games, just mainly single player stuff and maybe SC2 and Orange box, so I won't need insane dpi/performance. Also a low price would be nice. Any recommendations?

Ummmm.... you really ought to use your mouse on the table.... like a normal person.

Well the whole reason I use a gaming laptop and not a cheaper desktop is because I have no space. I use the laptop by placing it on my lap while I'm sitting upright on my bed. No other place in my room to put the computer or mouse. So no table.

Thanks for the suggestions all! I'll look into them. Anymore recommendations are appreciated.
#14DragnfyrPosted 2/23/2014 11:43:10 PM
ukemandwnbu posted...
Dragnfyr posted...
dennis941012 posted...
Dragnfyr posted...
BigTee66 posted...
Any Logitec or Microsoft mouse is enough, make sure its corded though if you hate buying batteries

Rechargeable batteries exist.

still annoying =/

Having to deal with the cord all the time is more annoying IMO. At least you only have to deal with changing the batteries once every few weeks/months,

Sanyo Eneloop master race, or...?

Well right now I'm using eneloops with my Razer Orochi 2013 which is a major power hog since it's always running in high performance mode. However, with my old Orochi I could get around 3-4 weeks with Duracell rechargeables. And on an old non gaming logitech mouse I could get 1-2 months
---
15.4" Retina MacBook Pro (Mid 2012) | Node 304 mITX | Gigabyte Z87N-WIFI | Intel Core i5-4670K | Asus GTX 760 | Corsair 1x8GB | EVGA 600W | 120+64GB SSDs
#15KamenRiderBladePosted 2/24/2014 1:15:16 AM
Logitech G602
---
Are you a MexiCAN or a MexiCAN'T - Johnny Depp 'Once Upon A Time in Mexico'