This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Bad Company 3?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Bad Company 3?
2 years ago#1
I really loved BC2, will they ever release BC3? Hopefully soon?
Space Waster
2 years ago#2
Soon no, eventually probably. It's supposedly next up in the batting cage for DICE after Mirror's Edge 2 and Battlefront 3. Hopefully they don't do something phenomenally stupid like upping the player count or adding in other mainline BF series elements.
Bled dry from the inside, darkest of weather
I'll be your mirror we can shatter together
2 years ago#3
I prefer the BC games to the main series.

DICE is still doing BF4, and don't they have a Star Wars game in the works? And then there's Mirrors Edge 2 happening in some capacity I think?

It'll be a while before we get a BC3
Zvarri!
2 years ago#4
BF4 isn't even done yet, I doubt it will be any time soon.
How the hell can a octopus live outside of water anyways? This is so stupid. -Fade2black001
2 years ago#5
iPWNtheNoobs posted...
I really loved BC2, will they ever release BC3? Hopefully soon?

http://www.gamespot.com/articles/battlefield-bad-company-3-will-happen-says-dice/1100-6415278/
IceJFish is the next drake
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iq_d8VSM0nw
2 years ago#6
Hopefully DICE doesn't f*** up Bad Company 3 by changing up the formula. Bad Company 2 is one of my all-time favorite shooters. Poured-in more than 800+ hours and I still play it time to time. Everything about the game was perfect in my opinion. Awesome gameplay, sound effects, weapon damage, destruction damage, voice overs (love those Russian VOs), etc.
2 years ago#7
BC2 was my first BF game. I loved that game. It was reason I bought BF3. I just find BF games so satisfying compare to other games. Every kills feels good.
Space Waster
2 years ago#8
iPWNtheNoobs posted...
BC2 was my first BF game. I loved that game. It was reason I bought BF3. I just find BF games so satisfying compare to other games. Every kills feels good.

I've been playing Battlefield since 1942 came out in 2002. I was disappointed with Vietnam (2004) but was blown away with BF2. I didn't get to play the original BC because it was a console exclusive but when BC2 came out for PC, it was literally the best shooter I've ever played in a long time. Hell even the expansion pack Vietnam kicked ass so much.

Same like you, I bought BF3 because of BC2 but BF3 was utter garbage. BF4 is the same garbage as well.
2 years ago#9
I really enjoyed BF3. Did not buy BF4.
Space Waster
2 years ago#10
iPWNtheNoobs posted...
I really enjoyed BF3. Did not buy BF4.

They're so similar that you'd probably enjoy it.
Zvarri!
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Bad Company 3?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived