This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Sudeki is now available on Steam

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Sudeki is now available on Steam

User Info: Spidey555

Spidey555
2 years ago#1
I used to love this rpg on the Xbox, although the latter half wasn't as good as the first half

http://store.steampowered.com/app/233350
360 GT: FiendishFiend
Steam: Spidey555

User Info: Evil_Gogeta

Evil_Gogeta
2 years ago#2
Thanks for the heads up man! $4.99 for Sudeki, plus I never knew it was ever on PC, I thought it was Xbox only?
Biggest JoJo`s Bizarre Adventure Fan.
My JoJo/JPN Game based channel: http://bit.ly/15HUBPr

User Info: Broccoli92

Broccoli92
2 years ago#3
I swore that i seen this game was available on PC too. Well...it's a decent RPG i played it too on xbox :)
Intel i5 3470 3.20GHz | Sapphire HD 7850 2GB | 8GB RAM | Asrock Z77 PRO3 |WD 1TB| PSU 650w Enermax

Spidey555
2 years ago#4
Evil_Gogeta posted...
Thanks for the heads up man! $4.99 for Sudeki, plus I never knew it was ever on PC, I thought it was Xbox only?

Same here, I had no idea it was on pc. For $4.99, not too bad and I hear some things have been fixed on the pc version.

User Info: reiko sawamura

reiko sawamura
2 years ago#5
always wanted to give this a try!
If you believe in Taokaka, have accepted her as your lord and savior and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig!.

User Info: Broccoli92

Broccoli92
2 years ago#6
Spidey555 posted...
Evil_Gogeta posted...

Same here, I had no idea it was on pc. For $4.99, not too bad and I hear some things have been fixed on the pc version.

It looks like the game was just release on steam. I am not sure if it's a good port or not. Hopefully to those who bought it mind telling your experience on the port?
Intel i5 3470 3.20GHz | Sapphire HD 7850 2GB | 8GB RAM | Asrock Z77 PRO3 |WD 1TB| PSU 650w Enermax

Spidey555
2 years ago#7
The game almost looked and played like a precursor to Kingdoms of Amalur, at least the first half.

User Info: HarvestMonkey8

HarvestMonkey8
2 years ago#8
Any problems running steam version on win 7/8/8.1?
http://speccy.piriform.com/results/wbhDp0pbk44A71iNPDft2KQ

User Info: SinisterSlay

SinisterSlay
2 years ago#9
Steam community hub for it seems broken.
What kind of game is this?
He who stumbles around in darkness with a stick is blind. But he who... sticks out in darkness... is... fluorescent! - Brother Silence

User Info: Jeebajeeb

Jeebajeeb
2 years ago#10
Very fun if brief game. It was under the radar, definitely worth picking up for that price guys.
"You need glasses sucka! DAMNN!" *Gets downed* - The almighty Cole Train from Gears of War
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Sudeki is now available on Steam

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived