This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Thief gets a 6.8/10

#31SinisterSlayPosted 2/24/2014 9:45:32 AM
Xeeh_Bitz posted...
Oh blah, I prepurchased this for $28, guess I'll keep it and try to play it since there is a drought of PC games

Wait what?
I've got more games that I could play in my life time..... You must be doing PC gaming wrong if your having a drought.
---
He who stumbles around in darkness with a stick is blind. But he who... sticks out in darkness... is... fluorescent! - Brother Silence
#32Xeeh_BitzPosted 2/24/2014 9:48:37 AM
SinisterSlay posted...
Xeeh_Bitz posted...
Oh blah, I prepurchased this for $28, guess I'll keep it and try to play it since there is a drought of PC games

Wait what?
I've got more games that I could play in my life time..... You must be doing PC gaming wrong if your having a drought.

I'm not talking about old games.
---
3770K | 780 Ti x 2
Steam: Xeeh Origin: TurboPeasant
#33Logical_OnePosted 2/24/2014 9:48:47 AM
TotalBiscuit and RPS both said the game is great fun and that they enjoyed it. Thus far, my views have been in line with the aforementioned more often than it has been with IGN or GS. I guess I'll find out tomorrow, huh?
---
---
Steam: LogicalOne / PSN: TheCoolBreeze / XBL: ZenTheShogun
#34SinisterSlayPosted 2/24/2014 9:52:11 AM
Xeeh_Bitz posted...
SinisterSlay posted...
Xeeh_Bitz posted...

Wait what?

So, your having a drought because a new game wasn't released today?

What length of time are you judging by? I'm judging the entire functioning PC library.
---
He who stumbles around in darkness with a stick is blind. But he who... sticks out in darkness... is... fluorescent! - Brother Silence
#35Fou LuPosted 2/24/2014 9:53:39 AM
Eidos went bankrupt for a reason: their games weren't good.

Why do people keep thinking ever former Eidos game is this massive hit when the company went bankrupt?
---
I smolder with generic rage.
#36TropicMoon10Posted 2/24/2014 9:53:51 AM
Logical_One posted...
TotalBiscuit and RPS both said the game is great fun and that they enjoyed it. Thus far, my views have been in line with the aforementioned more often than it has been with IGN or GS. I guess I'll find out tomorrow, huh?
---

Yeah apparently the PC port is amazing. I kinda want it to succeed for that fact alone.
---
http://i.imgur.com/N9lTE.jpg
#37SilentHawk29Posted 2/24/2014 9:54:41 AM
From what I read, the stealth elements are great. Isn't that what you want in a Thief game? It's just the parts the tie the stealth elements together aren't that good.
---
PSN - Srikar || Steam - SilentHawk29
My car: http://img708.imageshack.us/img708/8583/86coupe.jpg
#38SteamsterPosted 2/24/2014 9:56:05 AM
Xeeh_Bitz posted...
I'll keep it and try to play it since there is a drought of PC games

lmfao
#39Xeeh_BitzPosted 2/24/2014 9:58:21 AM
SinisterSlay posted...
Xeeh_Bitz posted...
SinisterSlay posted...
Xeeh_Bitz posted...

Wait what?

So, your having a drought because a new game wasn't released today?

What length of time are you judging by? I'm judging the entire functioning PC library.

I'm talking about in the next few months, nothing new to play, I don't judge the entire PC library because I've been PC gaming for 20 + years, as I don't go back and play old games that I've already played. So I'm only concerned with new games, not half assed Rambo: The Video Game games
---
3770K | 780 Ti x 2
Steam: Xeeh Origin: TurboPeasant
#40Bellum_SacrumPosted 2/24/2014 10:07:28 AM(edited)
Fou Lu posted...
Eidos went bankrupt for a reason: their games weren't good.

Why do people keep thinking ever former Eidos game is this massive hit when the company went bankrupt?

They're only responsible for publishing Tomb Raider, Deus Ex, Hitman, Thief and doing exemplary work with the Legacy of Kain series.

They're like, the only western publisher that isn't complete trash.
---
"Now go ahead and leap ignorantly to the defense of wealthy game companies who don't know or care about you."