This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What would cause this issue in Firefox?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. What would cause this issue in Firefox?

User Info: Bowsaa

Bowsaa
2 years ago#1
http://i.imgur.com/6BqmIka.png

This has happened in MasteringPhysics and it happened on imgur a bit ~ a week ago. Is this something with my GPU going bad/an unstable OC?

Currently running at 1050/1350 and all other indicators led me to believe it was stable.
RENAMON!! *weeping* YOU HAVEN'T BENT ANYONE OVER THE SINK AND SHOVED A "CHECK THE STICKY* UP THEIR ASS IN MONTHS!! *curls into ball crying*- Cither3000

User Info: Bowsaa

Bowsaa
2 years ago#2
Bump. It only happened the once today, but I'm still curious.
RENAMON!! *weeping* YOU HAVEN'T BENT ANYONE OVER THE SINK AND SHOVED A "CHECK THE STICKY* UP THEIR ASS IN MONTHS!! *curls into ball crying*- Cither3000

User Info: Slayn

Slayn
2 years ago#3
Use Chrome.
You can spend $400 on a console and $400 on a cheap PC, or you can spend $800 to build your own and have the best of both worlds.

User Info: Games_Analyst

Games_Analyst
2 years ago#4
You referring to the green artifacting? If so, are you getting artifacts using any other applications? If not, the obvious statement is re-install firefox but artifacts are artifacts. Do you have another card you can swap in?

And to the person who replied, "Install chrome" get out of here. That's hardly a constructive comment and does little to help folks. While this probably isn't a technical forum, stop providing useless feedback/info.
Intel 930i, 770 GTX, 16GB G Skill Ripjaw X, Asus Sabertek, Intel 80gb SSD, WIndows 7 64.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. What would cause this issue in Firefox?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived