This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What would cause this issue in Firefox?

#1BowsaaPosted 2/24/2014 3:11:33 PM(edited)
http://i.imgur.com/6BqmIka.png

This has happened in MasteringPhysics and it happened on imgur a bit ~ a week ago. Is this something with my GPU going bad/an unstable OC?

Currently running at 1050/1350 and all other indicators led me to believe it was stable.
---
RENAMON!! *weeping* YOU HAVEN'T BENT ANYONE OVER THE SINK AND SHOVED A "CHECK THE STICKY* UP THEIR ASS IN MONTHS!! *curls into ball crying*- Cither3000
#2Bowsaa(Topic Creator)Posted 2/24/2014 7:07:38 PM
Bump. It only happened the once today, but I'm still curious.
---
RENAMON!! *weeping* YOU HAVEN'T BENT ANYONE OVER THE SINK AND SHOVED A "CHECK THE STICKY* UP THEIR ASS IN MONTHS!! *curls into ball crying*- Cither3000
#3SlaynPosted 2/24/2014 7:08:52 PM
Use Chrome.
---
You can spend $400 on a console and $400 on a cheap PC, or you can spend $800 to build your own and have the best of both worlds.
#4Games_AnalystPosted 2/24/2014 7:12:44 PM
You referring to the green artifacting? If so, are you getting artifacts using any other applications? If not, the obvious statement is re-install firefox but artifacts are artifacts. Do you have another card you can swap in?

And to the person who replied, "Install chrome" get out of here. That's hardly a constructive comment and does little to help folks. While this probably isn't a technical forum, stop providing useless feedback/info.
---
Intel 930i, 770 GTX, 16GB G Skill Ripjaw X, Asus Sabertek, Intel 80gb SSD, WIndows 7 64.