This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

The two most underrated games

#1Spawn_LOLsPosted 2/25/2014 12:20:53 PM
Psi-Ops: The Mindgate Conspiracy and The Chronicles of Riddick: Escape From Butcher Bay are two of the most underrated games of all time by far.
#2Ch3wyPosted 2/25/2014 12:25:07 PM(edited)
The Chronicles of Riddick was critically acclaimed, everybody liked it.

The only negative review on meta critic is someone who said they didn't like the violence or the language.

Not what I'd call underrated unless you think every single person should be giving it a 10 instead of a 9.
---
How the hell can a octopus live outside of water anyways? This is so stupid. -Fade2black001
#3Spawn_LOLs(Topic Creator)Posted 2/25/2014 12:30:47 PM
Ch3wy posted...

The only negative review on meta critic is someone who said they didn't like the violence or the language.

Not what I'd call underrated unless you think every single person should be giving it a 10 instead of a 9.

That is true. But what makes it underrated in my opinion is that when you ask for a person their top ten fps, you will almost never hear this game. It is definitely not as popular as it should.
#4steveboblarryPosted 2/25/2014 12:31:37 PM
The third most underrated game

Bible Black
---
IceJFish is the next drake
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iq_d8VSM0nw
#5Ch3wyPosted 2/25/2014 12:33:27 PM
Spawn_LOLs posted...
Ch3wy posted...

That is true. But what makes it underrated in my opinion is that when you ask for a person their top ten fps, you will almost never hear this game. It is definitely not as popular as it should.

Yeah true I've never seen it in anyone's top 10.

Could be due to the length, pretty damn short game IIRC.
---
How the hell can a octopus live outside of water anyways? This is so stupid. -Fade2black001
#6AlleRacingPosted 2/25/2014 4:40:38 PM
Spawn_LOLs posted...

That doesn't make it underrated, that just makes it less popular.
---
http://img356.imageshack.us/img356/8325/scrunchface2copyfx0.png
http://www.xboxlc.com/cards/default/alle5.jpg
#7lazy_titanPosted 2/25/2014 4:44:52 PM
I really liked Psi Ops. Didnt it get hit with some plagiarism lawsuit and that why that game just stopped despite its open ending?

I remember the story being horrible but I loved the game play.
---
On the internet you can be anything you want...
Why do so many people choose to be stupid?
#8Tiberius1151Posted 2/25/2014 4:46:23 PM
I loved Riddick it was a great game.
#9CatToyPosted 2/25/2014 4:50:47 PM(edited)
I don't think either of those were underrated. Both games had pretty strong reception.
---
pon pon way way way ponpon way pon way pon pon, way way ponponpon way way pon way pon way way.
#10DarkZV2BetaPosted 2/25/2014 4:50:09 PM
Riddick isn't underrated, it's just a bit of a niche game. Not a lot of people played it.
---
god invented extension cords. -elchris79