This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

So whatever happened to TotalBiscuit with the Guise of the wolf thing?

#1Carbon_DeoxxysPosted 2/25/2014 10:17:57 PM
I see the video is back up
#2CatToyPosted 2/25/2014 10:21:30 PM
Nothing significant has happened since the video was put back up.

I'm a little disappointed.
---
pon pon way way way ponpon way pon way pon pon, way way ponponpon way way pon way pon way way.
#3DarkZV2BetaPosted 2/25/2014 10:40:30 PM
What, they tried to take that one down? lol
---
god invented extension cords. -elchris79
#4Sk0rbutPosted 2/25/2014 10:49:24 PM
DarkZV2Beta posted...

They even demanded that he delete his channel...
https://twitter.com/Totalbiscuit/status/434775923490295809
---
I am the bringer of death. Fall to your knees and beg for mercy... Or give me a sandwich, I'm pretty hungry.
#5ArkonBladePosted 2/25/2014 10:56:09 PM
Sk0rbut posted...
DarkZV2Beta posted...

They even demanded that he delete his channel...
https://twitter.com/Totalbiscuit/status/434775923490295809

LOL!

OMG that might be one of the dumbest things I've seen in awhile. Can't wait to see how this plays out.
---
SRPG games...i just love them!
PSN - ArkonBlade XBL - The Wolf Shadow STEAM - ArkonBlade
#6robert022614Posted 2/25/2014 11:02:08 PM
Last I heard he stopped talking about it and asked the devs to send all further communication to his lawyer.

Seeing as how they made all sorts of threats and bogus claims im sure they were put in their place and now just hope it goes away.
#7PokenubPosted 2/25/2014 11:08:37 PM
I'm guessing TB got annoyed with the lack of an options menu again?

Seriously, I'm sure that guy's favourite game would simply be an options menu you can adjust to your hearts content and thats it.. He spends over 5 minutes on some videos complaining/praising the options menu.. Who cares, chuck everything on max and away you go.
---
Damn it.. I swear I had something for this..
#8Bigj089Posted 2/25/2014 11:11:44 PM
Pokenub posted...
I'm guessing TB got annoyed with the lack of an options menu again?

Seriously, I'm sure that guy's favourite game would simply be an options menu you can adjust to your hearts content and thats it.. He spends over 5 minutes on some videos complaining/praising the options menu.. Who cares, chuck everything on max and away you go.

What's funny is he catches hell even from his fellow youtubers for it. They told a dev at one point if they wanted to make him happy they should just have a massive menu with sliders on it saying they do something even if they don't.
---
I hate pineapple pizza but I don't boycott pizza shops that offer that abomination.--The Liberator
#9Carbon_Deoxxys(Topic Creator)Posted 2/25/2014 11:13:45 PM
^lol
#10FaPaThYPosted 2/25/2014 11:41:34 PM(edited)
Basically, @FUNCreators put their tails between their legs and quietly ran away.

A few days after TB directed them to his lawyers, they tweeted that one video was restored and also tweeted, "Well, a rule of thumb; If those 2 strikes had been put by FUN Creators authorities, we will never bother to cancel them." Not really sure if that means they haven't removed the strikes against TB yet or they're still pretending they didn't make the claim in the first place.

With their last tweet, they posted they haven't had a twitter account admin for the last 3 days(gee, I wonder why?) and that it'll now act as a mirror to their Steam forum.

Pretty anti-climatic ending after all the posturing they did, but still kinda funny.
---
"Because I realize I want you. Guts." | "....... Are you a ****?"
http://steamcommunity.com/id/Malicii/