This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

So whatever happened to TotalBiscuit with the Guise of the wolf thing?

#41biohazard1775Posted 2/26/2014 12:46:42 PM
Kroosaydur posted...
DoctorEggman posted...
Kroosaydur posted...
Nazgl5LordofNaz posted...
Kroosaydur posted...
Looks like a standard crappy indie game, don't see why he lays into it so hard. There are like a million way worse games.

Did you watch the video he made - particularly 18:09, and 24:44 - 25:57?

Just looks like the game is in beta or something. Really not that bad, game just looks meh.

Its a full release game for a non-insignificant amount of money. So yeah.

It's 15$. I guarantee you there are 30$+ games all over steam that are way worse yet don't get as much negativity.
TB has this tendency to take mediocre indie games and act like they are the worst thing ever, and the things he complains about are really stupid imo. Like clipping and bad animations are really what makes games bad to him. Skyrim has a crap ton of clipping and bad animations and bad voice acting but its still a good game. If those kind of things are what make the game so bad then i don't see how you can play any video game at all.

He should be saying the game sucks because its boring and lazily programmed and the characters arent interesting ect but instead he just talks about how there is some weirdness in the textures and other superficial crap..

FUN Creators pls go
---
http://i.imgur.com/AuuOUVo.png
#42kbe2k2Posted 2/26/2014 12:59:57 PM
Heard TB say on Twitch about an hour ago that they're still getting strikes just on another video they made of that game so it's not ever yet. At this point I think they're just trying to annoy TB and making sure he doesn't make any money off those videos, basically all they can do because there's no way in hell they're going to get his channel taken down.
#43KilronPosted 2/26/2014 1:14:47 PM
Kroosaydur posted...
DoctorEggman posted...
Kroosaydur posted...
Nazgl5LordofNaz posted...
Kroosaydur posted...
Looks like a standard crappy indie game, don't see why he lays into it so hard. There are like a million way worse games.

Did you watch the video he made - particularly 18:09, and 24:44 - 25:57?

Just looks like the game is in beta or something. Really not that bad, game just looks meh.

Its a full release game for a non-insignificant amount of money. So yeah.

It's 15$. I guarantee you there are 30$+ games all over steam that are way worse yet don't get as much negativity.
TB has this tendency to take mediocre indie games and act like they are the worst thing ever, and the things he complains about are really stupid imo. Like clipping and bad animations are really what makes games bad to him. Skyrim has a crap ton of clipping and bad animations and bad voice acting but its still a good game. If those kind of things are what make the game so bad then i don't see how you can play any video game at all.

He should be saying the game sucks because its boring and lazily programmed and the characters arent interesting ect but instead he just talks about how there is some weirdness in the textures and other superficial crap..

He ragged on things like that because when you have a game where half the stuff in it doesn't even work right, that kind of thing just stands out even worse. This game isn't mediocre, it's flat out bad, and bad aesthetics are just the diarrhea frosting on the **** cake.
---
A duck walks into a doctor's office and says, "Quack!"
#44dioxxysPosted 3/2/2014 1:19:02 PM
bump
#45happyscrub1Posted 3/2/2014 5:12:17 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#46SlashmanSGPosted 3/2/2014 5:32:38 PM
dioxxys posted...
bump

Why?
---
Fight Science with Wood
http://gifs.gifbin.com/072010/1280303569_walmart-moonwalk.gif http://img32.imageshack.us/img32/8299/0341551001256026444.gif