This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I am still looking for the best mouse under $25 on Amazon.

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. I am still looking for the best mouse under $25 on Amazon.

User Info: Ravenoussd

Ravenoussd
3 years ago#31
IMO

a logitech from walmart does great....for 10 dollars and my last one lasted 10 years...so 1 dollar a year
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PRFJoUBP54o
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C9J0ok18k_8

User Info: zhenghan

zhenghan
3 years ago#32
Psythik posted...
The problem with Razer isn't the quality of the products, but the fact that their stuff is way overpriced.

In order for it to be overpriced, there must be something equal or better at a lower price point.
"dude i am like a 10 th grader,i am not smart i am not smart okay.i know basic english not level 100 english lol" -stephanielish

User Info: Ch3wy

Ch3wy
3 years ago#33
zhenghan posted...
Psythik posted...
The problem with Razer isn't the quality of the products, but the fact that their stuff is way overpriced.

In order for it to be overpriced, there must be something equal or better at a lower price point.

Yeah, Logitech.
How the hell can a octopus live outside of water anyways? This is so stupid. -Fade2black001

User Info: r0ge00

r0ge00
3 years ago#34
zhenghan posted...

There are more than a few to name in every category, except MAYBE mousepads.

User Info: zhenghan

zhenghan
3 years ago#35
Ch3wy posted...
zhenghan posted...
Psythik posted...

Yeah, Logitech.

nope.wav
"dude i am like a 10 th grader,i am not smart i am not smart okay.i know basic english not level 100 english lol" -stephanielish

User Info: Skul_

Skul_
3 years ago#36
Razer is NOTHING like beats. Razers stuff is generally mildly overpriced, but high quality. Their build quality however is lacking. Beats is ridiculously expensive and really really bad.
i5-2500::GTX770::8GB
League IGN [OCE]: theLEECH
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. I am still looking for the best mouse under $25 on Amazon.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived