This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I am still looking for the best mouse under $25 on Amazon.

#31RavenoussdPosted 2/26/2014 5:27:07 PM
IMO

a logitech from walmart does great....for 10 dollars and my last one lasted 10 years...so 1 dollar a year
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PRFJoUBP54o
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C9J0ok18k_8
#32zhenghanPosted 2/27/2014 7:55:43 AM
Psythik posted...
The problem with Razer isn't the quality of the products, but the fact that their stuff is way overpriced.

In order for it to be overpriced, there must be something equal or better at a lower price point.
---
"dude i am like a 10 th grader,i am not smart i am not smart okay.i know basic english not level 100 english lol" -stephanielish
#33Ch3wyPosted 2/27/2014 7:59:51 AM
zhenghan posted...
Psythik posted...
The problem with Razer isn't the quality of the products, but the fact that their stuff is way overpriced.

In order for it to be overpriced, there must be something equal or better at a lower price point.

Yeah, Logitech.
---
How the hell can a octopus live outside of water anyways? This is so stupid. -Fade2black001
#34r0ge00Posted 2/27/2014 8:00:44 AM
zhenghan posted...

There are more than a few to name in every category, except MAYBE mousepads.
#35zhenghanPosted 2/27/2014 8:23:57 AM
Ch3wy posted...
zhenghan posted...
Psythik posted...

Yeah, Logitech.

nope.wav
---
"dude i am like a 10 th grader,i am not smart i am not smart okay.i know basic english not level 100 english lol" -stephanielish
#36Skul_Posted 2/27/2014 4:37:49 PM
Razer is NOTHING like beats. Razers stuff is generally mildly overpriced, but high quality. Their build quality however is lacking. Beats is ridiculously expensive and really really bad.
---
i5-2500::GTX770::8GB
League IGN [OCE]: theLEECH