This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Strategy games that allow me to conquer the world?

#11Cool_Dude667Posted 2/28/2014 12:30:38 AM
Age of Mythology
---
Not changing this sig until Christ returns -- Started 30 A.D
3770K @ 4.2Ghz | 16GB Corsair Vengeance | GTX 670 SLi
#12samurai1900Posted 2/28/2014 12:41:33 AM
Command And Conquer 3: Kane's Wrath has that Global Conquest mode, good ****~
---
For Shuppet fans and lovers - http://steamcommunity.com/groups/ShuppetForLife
http://steamcommunity.com/id/SuperSamurai190//
#13EpicKingdom_Posted 2/28/2014 12:44:53 AM
Star Wars Empire at War? lol. Well... I always loved the space battle / global conquest mode.
---
You're not Master Race until the Gaben reveals himself before you. ALL of himself. https://www.youtube.com/user/PCGamingMasterRace87/videos
#14Majoras_pantsPosted 2/28/2014 1:54:17 AM
Crusader Kings 2. You probably COULD take over the world. Somehow. If you're really, really good and lucky.
---
"What's a strategy game? You mean like Mass Effect?"- A console gamer
#15DmanTeePosted 2/28/2014 3:47:48 AM
Europa Universalis IV.

This is a pseudo realistic strategy game where you can play as any existing country from the 1400s-1800s and create your own histroy throughout the game. The gameplay is very intricate and loosely follows real world history through the period, meaning various historical powers (France, England, Spain, Portugal, etc) will be more powerful and have higher tendencies to dominate the map. It is technically possible to dominate the world with any country of your choice, but that is highly improbable to happen. Games usually end with you become a regional world power.

Although you won't be conquering the entire world, I find that it is extremely satisfying to choose a historically weak & insignificant nation and turning it into a dominating powerhouse by the end of the game. (eg, Playing a Native American nation, kicking out the European colonizers that inevitably come; and subsequently dominating all of North America. Or playing as a small asian country- slowly growing larger until you become strong enough to tackle China and eventually usurping the entire country into your own; thereby, becoming the sole powerhouse country in Asia)
---
FC 4270-1910-4066
#16MaxCHEATER64Posted 2/28/2014 4:30:15 AM
Civilization IV is so much better than V it almost hurts to play V.
---
i5-3570K @ 4.6 GHz | HD IceQ X 7850 | Z77-D3H | 700W | Intel 550 180GB | Seagate Barracuda 1T | Seagate XTD 2T + 16GB SSHD | 2x8 GB RAM
#17Spidey555Posted 2/28/2014 5:24:11 AM
DmanTee posted...
Europa Universalis IV.

This is a pseudo realistic strategy game where you can play as any existing country from the 1400s-1800s and create your own histroy throughout the game. The gameplay is very intricate and loosely follows real world history through the period, meaning various historical powers (France, England, Spain, Portugal, etc) will be more powerful and have higher tendencies to dominate the map. It is technically possible to dominate the world with any country of your choice, but that is highly improbable to happen. Games usually end with you become a regional world power.

Although you won't be conquering the entire world, I find that it is extremely satisfying to choose a historically weak & insignificant nation and turning it into a dominating powerhouse by the end of the game. (eg, Playing a Native American nation, kicking out the European colonizers that inevitably come; and subsequently dominating all of North America. Or playing as a small asian country- slowly growing larger until you become strong enough to tackle China and eventually usurping the entire country into your own; thereby, becoming the sole powerhouse country in Asia)

This, it is on sale on Amazon for $10 as well.
---
360 GT: FiendishFiend
Steam: Spidey555
#18reincarnator07Posted 2/28/2014 5:28:23 AM
Check out the Total War series.
---
Fan of metal? Don't mind covers? Check out my youtube and give me some feedback
http://www.youtube.com/sircaballero