This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Amazon Prime question

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Amazon Prime question
2 years ago#21
Killah Priest posted...
I ordered an item that was in stock jan 21st with one day shipping.

It arrived 2 days ago.

Ouch
i5 760 @ 3.8ghz / 4GB DDR3 Ripjaws / GTX 770 Sli Master Race / Cooler Master GX 750W PSU / Cooler Master Advance II case / Acer 22 1680x1050 / Windows 7 64
2 years ago#22
They claim that their stock numbers are automated so the computer was showing stock when it shouldn't have.

I got... 5 dollars for my troubles.
Laugh, and the world laughs with you. Weep, and you weep alone.
The armory of god is guarding me but all you can see is holographic artistry.
2 years ago#23
I know for a fact they have shipped things out to me on Friday on a number of occasions. I've even gotten items on Saturday after ordering one day shipping on Friday depending on who they used to ship.
i7 3930k @ 4.5Ghz | asrock x79 extreme 9 | 16GB 2133mhz | 780TI Classified | Samsung 830 256GB | 12TB HDDs | EVGA Supernova 1300 G2 | Fractal design R4
2 years ago#24
They ship things on saturday and even sunday.
Laugh, and the world laughs with you. Weep, and you weep alone.
The armory of god is guarding me but all you can see is holographic artistry.
2 years ago#25
Killah Priest posted...

Yup.
i7 3930k @ 4.5Ghz | asrock x79 extreme 9 | 16GB 2133mhz | 780TI Classified | Samsung 830 256GB | 12TB HDDs | EVGA Supernova 1300 G2 | Fractal design R4
2 years ago#26
They absolutely will ship on Friday, depending on the time. Saturdays and Sundays are much more rare. I think I have seen a total of one order ship on a Saturday, out of all my Amazon orders (which are actually quite a lot). So while it can happen, it's rare, and regardless, they do not count weekends in their shipping time estimates. It's business days only.
"How do I get rid of a Trojan Horse?" -Sailor_Kakashi
"Leave it outside the gates of Troy overnight." -Davel23
2 years ago#27
Killah Priest posted...

They'll purchase the shipping label information on Saturday or Sunday and prep the item for delivery, but 99/100 times the item doesn't actually leave an Amazon warehouse until early Monday morning.
2 years ago#28
Ok so I just got a text message that my monitor just shipped, and it's Friday. So what was that about not shipping on Fridays?
i5 760 @ 3.8ghz / 4GB DDR3 Ripjaws / GTX 770 Sli Master Race / Cooler Master GX 750W PSU / Cooler Master Advance II case / Acer 22 1680x1050 / Windows 7 64
2 years ago#29
tigerex777 posted...
Ok so I just got a text message that my monitor just shipped, and it's Friday. So what was that about not shipping on Fridays?

They DO ship Fridays. I don't recall seeing anyone say otherwise.
"How do I get rid of a Trojan Horse?" -Sailor_Kakashi
"Leave it outside the gates of Troy overnight." -Davel23
2 years ago#30
KillerTruffle posted...
tigerex777 posted...

They DO ship Fridays. I don't recall seeing anyone say otherwise.

it must have been someone in my dreams then... was it you?
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Amazon Prime question

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived