This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Fallout New Vegas, Victor Glitch

#1Guitar_Hero_GuyPosted 3/1/2014 7:23:09 AM
I've looked all over Google and couldn't find an answer, but without using spoilers; Victor should be in front of the Lucky 38 to greet me after a confrontation with Benny however, it's not loading right or something, it worked once, but I forgot to do something so I reloaded, and I've loaded this part at least 20 times, and Victor is just not standing there, I don't understand.
---
Steam ID - Jaxxxson
#2lootwomanPosted 3/1/2014 7:28:14 AM
Check your quests/objectives list and just follow that, if you're following a guide it could be incorrect. If he's not there when you reload, and it is a glitch, you'll just have to reload to an earlier save.
I don't remember anyone greeting me after that, I just followed the objective list.
This isn't the NV board though.
---
\(._.)/ Hi.
._.)/ http://i.imgur.com/MoRstoJ.jpg
#3Guitar_Hero_Guy(Topic Creator)Posted 3/1/2014 7:29:58 AM
lootwoman posted...
Check your quests/objectives list and just follow that, if you're following a guide it could be incorrect. If he's not there when you reload, and it is a glitch, you'll just have to reload to an earlier save.
I don't remember anyone greeting me after that, I just followed the objective list.
This isn't the NV board though.

True about the board, it's just the primary board is not very active, but people seem to talk relatively freely about this game here. It'd odd that it would work once, but not the other multiple times of trying, not sure what I messed up haha.
---
Steam ID - Jaxxxson