This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Is it possible to build a computer from scratch that will outperform PS4 @ $400?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Is it possible to build a computer from scratch that will outperform PS4 @ $400?

User Info: Infinity8378

Infinity8378
3 years ago#121
http://www.tomshardware.com/reviews/core-i7-4770k-haswell-review,3521-10.html
There's only one PS4 killer
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YjqPAbC-ECs&feature=youtu.be

User Info: Kainstryder

Kainstryder
3 years ago#122
DarkZV2Beta posted...
Kainstryder posted...
Good Luck trying to find 8 gb GDDR5 ram on a pc.

If you want to look smart, you should probably make sure you actually know what the words you're using are.

Of course. gddr5 memory doesnt exist in the pc world afterall. I was just mocking the TC that creating a computer with just $400 that can beat the ps4 is impossible

User Info: DarkZV2Beta

DarkZV2Beta
3 years ago#123
Kainstryder posted...
DarkZV2Beta posted...
Kainstryder posted...

If you want to look smart, you should probably make sure you actually know what the words you're using are.

Of course. gddr5 memory doesnt exist in the pc world afterall. I was just mocking the TC that creating a computer with just $400 that can beat the ps4 is impossible

god invented extension cords. -elchris79
Starcraft 2 has no depth or challenge -GoreGross

User Info: hellmasterp

hellmasterp
3 years ago#124
The amount of ignorance in this topic blows my mind...
http://valid.canardpc.com/show_oc.php?id=557350 -my old mobo oc
http://valid.canardpc.com/show_oc.php?id=2341052 -current mobo oc

User Info: Infinity8378

Infinity8378
3 years ago#125
Kainstryder posted...
DarkZV2Beta posted...
Kainstryder posted...

It's not Impossible see sig.
There's only one PS4 killer
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YjqPAbC-ECs&feature=youtu.be

User Info: Conker

Conker
3 years ago#126
DarkZV2Beta posted...
So, in other words, you want more money/a steeper discount, and can't accept the explanation of why that's not reasonable.

Nothing to do with a steeper discount when they have discounts like that.

Most of this topic is you throwing a big fit about it, actually.

Literally nothing in this topic is me throwing a fit. And "most" of it...what's my post count up to? Like 5 times in this whole topic all responding to your pointless drivel that attempted to start arguing %'s of discounts on hypothetical Newegg combos.
Lets Go: Lions, Red Wings, Tigers, Pistons!

User Info: DarkZV2Beta

DarkZV2Beta
3 years ago#127
Conker posted...
DarkZV2Beta posted...
So, in other words, you want more money/a steeper discount, and can't accept the explanation of why that's not reasonable.

Nothing to do with a steeper discount when they have discounts like that.

Most of this topic is you throwing a big fit about it, actually.

Literally nothing in this topic is me throwing a fit. And "most" of it...what's my post count up to? Like 5 times in this whole topic all responding to your pointless drivel that attempted to start arguing %'s of discounts on hypothetical Newegg combos.

Because the higher combo's have a slightly higher discount

Your words. You wanted a steeper discount with no benefit to the retailer, so you threw a massive tizzy over the rational explanation of why that's not reasonable.
god invented extension cords. -elchris79
Starcraft 2 has no depth or challenge -GoreGross

Conker
3 years ago#128
How is selling an additional part that someone may otherwise not purchase from the same place, not a benefit to the retailer? Especially when that same build can be had for the same total price if you buy the extra part(s) individually with promos?

Conker
3 years ago#129
And please, PLEASE, show me where I threw a massive tizzy. I'd love even just one quote that indicates so.

User Info: Bellum_Sacrum

Bellum_Sacrum
3 years ago#130
Comparing the two is ignorant and pathetic.

PC newbies think that because the PS4 is x86 based, they can just compare numbers.
"Now go ahead and leap ignorantly to the defense of wealthy game companies who don't know or care about you."
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Is it possible to build a computer from scratch that will outperform PS4 @ $400?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived