This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

So i guess i learned the hard way about razer >.>

#11RyukazerPosted 3/2/2014 5:21:25 PM
corsair vengeance k70 is a good choice for a keyboard too :) i'm in love with mine
---
i5-3570k | ASRock Z77 Extreme4 |Sapphire 7950 3GB | 8GB Kingston HyperX Red | Storm Enforcer | 212 EVO
Pokemon X/Y FC: 0318-7655-1600
#12Fade2black001Posted 3/2/2014 5:25:40 PM
rwfan2c posted...
Fade2black001 posted...
Razer products seem to have a high failure rate.

i have bought 2 razor products. They both still work fine with no issues what so ever. (Aside from my hatred of Synapse.) The mouse is 3 years old and been used hard. The keypad is 2 years old and also used hard.

I have never understood the hatred for Razor... i mean i may have gotten lucky, but have always been more then satisfied with their products, and will continue to buy them.. When they are on sale that is... they are just way over priced when not on sale of coarse.

Well you are perhaps one of the lucky ones then.
---
We're Americans! We don't quit just because we're wrong.
We just keep doing the wrong thing until it turns out right.
#13iluvaznchix(Topic Creator)Posted 3/2/2014 5:39:28 PM
I mean.. i can't really hate on razer.. Yeah my products don't function properly but i've dropped the mouse a fair share of times. Don't know whats up with the keyboard but at least the mouse has an excuse...

The mouse won't click properly.. copy/paste is a ***** etc etc... tried playing diablo and i litterly run laps around enemies instead of attacking.. weird **** though that may just be me forgetting how the game works *shrugs*

I can't lock my computer using the windows button.. The keyboard will straight go bat**** insane.. I can't even tell what exactly it does.. Sometimes just the L key will stick.. sometimes.. i'm guessing enter.. Let me tell you... Thats one key you don't want to have autofire...
---
I actually love all chicks.. i'm starting to dislike this handle
GT, PSN, Twitter etc: "i luv azn chix" with or w/o spaces.. i dunno
#14PhilOnDezPosted 3/2/2014 6:14:22 PM
Do you have the keyboard hooked up to a hub or is it hooked straight to your mobo or maybe a case port? The problem you described can happen on any keyboard if it's not getting enough power. I've even had it happen on wireless keyboards that light up when a button is pressed, it wasn't lit so obviously the key wasn't stuck.

The worst luck I've had with it was using a 10ft USB cable run under my rug to an unpowered hub under my couch. I'd have a key 'stick' 3 or 4 times an hour. Once I hooked the keyboard straight to the front panel (and then the motherboard after I moved my pc from my entertainment center) the problem disappeared completely.
---
Every time I try to go where I really wanna be it's already where I am, 'cuz I'm already there
XBL, PSN, Steam, Origin, BSN, GFAQs, MC: PhilOnDez
#15thatfool12GsPosted 3/2/2014 7:11:17 PM
Lmao Razer..

My Black Widow does this thing where it starts registering all these keystrokes super fast rendering it useless until I unplug both USB's to restart the keyboard.

The craftsmanship is REMARKABLE!
---
Asus Sabertooth z77 - Core i5 3570k @ 4.5Ghz - Hyper 212 Evo - G. Skill Ripjaws X 16 GB Ram - EVGA GTX 680 - Xion 1000W PSU
#16CourtofOwlsPosted 3/2/2014 7:24:20 PM
iluvaznchix posted...
I mean.. i can't really hate on razer.. Yeah my products don't function properly but i've dropped the mouse a fair share of times. Don't know whats up with the keyboard but at least the mouse has an excuse...

you can totally hate on them
they're awful
my dragon age onza didn't get dropped and didn't function properly in less than 3 months
---
[?]
Boycott Best Buy!
#17iluvaznchix(Topic Creator)Posted 3/2/2014 8:56:07 PM
PhilOnDez posted...
Do you have the keyboard hooked up to a hub or is it hooked straight to your mobo or maybe a case port? The problem you described can happen on any keyboard if it's not getting enough power. I've even had it happen on wireless keyboards that light up when a button is pressed, it wasn't lit so obviously the key wasn't stuck.

The worst luck I've had with it was using a 10ft USB cable run under my rug to an unpowered hub under my couch. I'd have a key 'stick' 3 or 4 times an hour. Once I hooked the keyboard straight to the front panel (and then the motherboard after I moved my pc from my entertainment center) the problem disappeared completely.

i have it plugged straight into the mobo but i do have the mouse plugged into the keyboard... maybe i'll switch it around.....
---
I actually love all chicks.. i'm starting to dislike this handle
GT, PSN, Twitter etc: "i luv azn chix" with or w/o spaces.. i dunno
#18Incendia_IntusPosted 3/2/2014 9:21:58 PM
Fade2black001 posted...
Razer products seem to have a high failure rate.

Yeah, definitely. I had two Deathadders fail within 6 months, and 2 Lycosas keyboards fail within a couple months. Then I had a Naga fail... I'll never go back to Razer.
---
All childish acts of aggression, shall be handled with laughter.
#19Benjamin_ButtonPosted 3/2/2014 9:25:32 PM
funny ive been using my deathadder since 2010 and its been through hell and still works
---
http://i.imgur.com/KNzJR.gif
Macbook Pro Retina i7-3840QM @ 2.8GHz | Nvidia 650m 1GB GDDR5 | 16GB DDR3L Ram | 750GB Flash Storage
#20Born LuckyPosted 3/2/2014 9:32:14 PM
I bragged about my Razer Lachesis . . . for about 16 months.

Now I'm using a G500.
---
I was talking to the parrot - Poirot