This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Why are so many young people today still so ignorant when it comes to properly..

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Why are so many young people today still so ignorant when it comes to properly..
1 year ago#51
Why would current gen care about protecting their PCs when they don't even take steps to protect their anonymity?

Yes, I realize protecting the PC is part of protecting personal privacy, but when they freely broadcast what they're doing minute to minute and where they exactly are, "getting hacked" is really a secondary concern.
1 year ago#52
Ningishzida posted...
Why would current gen care about protecting their PCs when they don't even take steps to protect their anonymity?

Yes, I realize protecting the PC is part of protecting personal privacy, but when they freely broadcast what they're doing minute to minute and where they exactly are, "getting hacked" is really a secondary concern.

I think this is a pretty large difference between, say "Hey everyone, I just took a big poop!" and "Hey everyone, here is my Credit Card information and Social Security number!"
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Why are so many young people today still so ignorant when it comes to properly..

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived