This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Not going to buy Dark Souls II on consoles.

#21SolidManifestPosted 3/4/2014 3:28:38 PM
bought the statue edition for ps3. not playing it till I get pc ver. lol
---
Buddha says He who is in Continuous Hell never dies. Longevity is a big hardship in Continuous Hell
#22r7gerrabbitPosted 3/4/2014 3:42:55 PM
My only consoles are 360 and Wii U.
Wii U has more interestig exclusives than my 360.

If GTA V ever comes to PC then I will have no purpose for my 360 anymore.

I can wait for Dark Souls 2.
---
Sig.
#23DaedalusExPosted 3/4/2014 3:48:54 PM
Terantatek posted...
Larger community > 30fps in a third person game

Community size has diminishing returns. Once the community is large enough for consistent invasions a larger community doesn't bring any additional benefit. If the first game is any indication, the PC community will be more than large enough.
#24Aadrian1234Posted 3/4/2014 4:28:35 PM
LazyyAmerican posted...
I thought they were promising PC gamers a "better" experience this time around but they can't be bothered to release it next to its console breatheren...gotta love dat triple A treatment.

So, longer development on PC so they can have more time to work on it means they are shafting us? Also, FromSoft isn't a PC developer, they know less about PC development than console development, and they want the PC version to actually be good, compared to the train-wreck of the DkS 1 PC port.

If you are going to comment on something, please research it beforehand, so you understand the whole picture.
---
"This...sentence...is...false!"
"Umm... True, I pick true. See? Not hard at all"
#25Lucavi000Posted 3/4/2014 4:43:23 PM
The PC version was the lead dev version so they ported it down to consoles and they are going to release it probably around April or May with many more updated features than the console versions.

They will probably have a similar day 1 edition with PC but who knows, they may just go strictly steamworks digital which would be fine with me. I'm more excited to play the game with high def textures, more bells and whistles along with 60FPS because DS looks really great running at 60 FPS.