This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Shaq own kickstarter lol

#11HenryKazukaPosted 3/7/2014 12:14:20 PM
"I don't think it was the worst," said O'Neal. "When you talk about the worst, you've got to talk about sales. I actually sold a lot of games, but when I did the first 'Shaq-Fu,' that was at the end of analog right before digital came out. It wasn't a bad game. It wasn't a good game, but it wasn't awful."

See that? That's what is wrong with video games. It's not about the gameplay or the experience, it's all about the sales.
That game was bad, doesn't matter how you try to spin it, it's still bad.
---
Hard work may pay in the long run, but laziness always pays off right now!
#12Ch3wyPosted 3/7/2014 12:16:11 PM
akuma634 posted...
protools1983 posted...
Yea Shaq can invest in this himself. He knows it's a crap cash in so he doesn't.

The thing about investing is that you want to make a profit. If he put down a million dollars out of his own bank account, it would be a really stupid idea.

If that's true, that means the game is a really stupid idea.
---
How the hell can a octopus live outside of water anyways? This is so stupid. -Fade2black001
#13protools1983Posted 3/7/2014 12:26:57 PM
Now you're getting the idea Ch3wy.
---
Xbox One - The console that made me the PC gamer I am today.
Yah like dahgs?
#14JKatarnPosted 3/7/2014 1:06:17 PM
HenryKazuka posted...
"I don't think it was the worst," said O'Neal. "When you talk about the worst, you've got to talk about sales. I actually sold a lot of games, but when I did the first 'Shaq-Fu,' that was at the end of analog right before digital came out. It wasn't a bad game. It wasn't a good game, but it wasn't awful."

See that? That's what is wrong with video games. It's not about the gameplay or the experience, it's all about the sales.

I thought gaming was all about quoting VGChartz, Michael Pachter etc.? You mean people actually PLAY games!
---
Asus P8Z68-V LE | Core i7 2600K | 8GB G.Skill Ripjaws DDR3 | Gigabyte GeForce GTX 660 Windforce OC
PS3 | PS2 | PSP| Wii | 3DS | DS | X-Box 360 | X-Box | NES
#15NingishzidaPosted 3/7/2014 1:43:36 PM
Does Shaq have no shame? His personal wealth exceeds $300 million.
#16happyscrub1(Topic Creator)Posted 3/7/2014 2:09:00 PM
HenryKazuka posted...

People have to work for a living.
---
Season 4 Tier list updated 2/15/14
http://www.flickr.com/photos/110210424@N05/12543389223/
#17DoomkillaPosted 3/7/2014 7:04:15 PM
That is just too awesome. I'd play it.
---
"The Wheel weaves as the Wheel wills, and we are only the thread of the Pattern."
Moiraine Damodred