This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Is Razer the best PC accessories brand?

#21AkinitPosted 3/8/2014 11:51:21 PM
corsair and cooler master fan here.
---
Currently playing: Stuff
I'm So Meta, Even This Acronym
#22YOeastonYOPosted 3/9/2014 12:24:54 AM
Corsair for keyboards. Asus everything else.
#23DarkZV2BetaPosted 3/9/2014 12:30:49 AM
Is Razer the worst PC accessories brand?

No, but they're pretty bad.
---
god invented extension cords. -elchris79
Starcraft 2 has no depth or challenge -GoreGross
#24Damaged7Posted 3/9/2014 1:21:12 AM
I use a $3 RetailPlus+ mouse and a $15 Microsoft Keyboard.

Yeah it kind of sucks.
---
Bold Text
#25_GRIM_FANDANGO_Posted 3/9/2014 1:30:54 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#26_GRIM_FANDANGO_Posted 3/9/2014 1:37:09 AM
YOeastonYO posted...

Meh, there are tons of companies who have been making high quality keyboards for a much longer time. Also, unlike Corsair last two generations of peripherals, their keyboards have been essentially without any reoccurring issues for many years. Corsair dealt with LEDs dying, keyboards dying with firmware updates, driver issues (especially first generation of their peripherals) and things like the repeating key problem.

I know Corsair is very popular here, but that is mostly due to marketing and aesthetics. The keyboards look good (well, to some people), but other than that their popularity is puzzling in the sense that they do few things to stand out and earn such a reputation (ABS keycaps, Cherry stabilizers etc.), and have not proven to be as reliable as probably 5-10 other brands like practically anything costar made.
---
I5 3570 | GTX 760 | FILCO Majestouch 2 tenkeyless | Zowie EC1 Evo White | Asus Xonar DGX | Kingston 120 GB SSD | Sennheiser HD 518 | Samsung S24A350H
#27YOeastonYOPosted 3/9/2014 1:54:15 AM
_GRIM_FANDANGO_ posted...
YOeastonYO posted...

Meh, there are tons of companies who have been making high quality keyboards for a much longer time. Also, unlike Corsair last two generations of peripherals, their keyboards have been essentially without any reoccurring issues for many years. Corsair dealt with LEDs dying, keyboards dying with firmware updates, driver issues (especially first generation of their peripherals) and things like the repeating key problem.

I know Corsair is very popular here, but that is mostly due to marketing and aesthetics. The keyboards look good (well, to some people), but other than that their popularity is puzzling in the sense that they do few things to stand out and earn such a reputation (ABS keycaps, Cherry stabilizers etc.), and have not proven to be as reliable as probably 5-10 other brands like practically anything costar made.

You're right. Historically Corsairs keyboards and some of their mice were just awful. However with the release of the K95, and K70 they have strongly become some of the best out there for the price. Brushed aluminum, simple design, raised keys. It's kinda the little things that add up. Corsair deserves credit for at least making their products reliability continue to get better on top of making their functionality better. Razer has completely failed in making reliable products.
#28Flaktrooper123Posted 3/9/2014 1:57:59 AM
Good, but not necessarily the best. There are others that are at least just as good, if not better.
#29Edavy89Posted 3/9/2014 5:47:00 AM
there is no best, and quite a few good high end peripheral vendors.
---
www.SWGEMU.com....SUPPORT IT!
#30thatfool12GsPosted 3/9/2014 7:00:36 AM
Lol troll topic
---
Asus Sabertooth z77 - Core i5 3570k @ 4.5Ghz - Hyper 212 Evo - G. Skill Ripjaws X 16 GB Ram - EVGA GTX 680 - Xion 1000W PSU