This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

$10 cash back OR $12 credit at GMG if you pre-order Dark Souls II

#1-5xad0w-Posted 3/7/2014 10:18:20 AM
Comes with the standard pre-order in game gear/digital bonuses as well.

http://www.greenmangaming.com/s/us/en/pc/games/action/dark-souls-ii-na/#item-s1
---
"This is a cool way to die!" -Philip J. Fry
KCO222OB|1440 Watts|6 Slice|Timer|Crumb Tray|Is a Toaster Oven
#2dementedlullabyPosted 3/7/2014 10:22:06 AM
Nice. No reason for me to grab it yet but GMG it shall be.
---
XBL/PSN/NNID/Steam:DementedLullaby Origin:DL8286
The Imperial Truth is a Lie
#3water1111Posted 3/7/2014 10:24:50 AM
Pre-ordering DS 2 would be pretty stupid, who knows how bad the port will be and I don't think 40 bucks is a okay price for early access.
---
You are born Free but taxed to death
#4SlaynPosted 3/7/2014 10:50:37 AM
water1111 posted...
Pre-ordering DS 2 would be pretty stupid, who knows how bad the port will be and I don't think 40 bucks is a okay price for early access.

QQQQQQQQQ
---
You can spend $400 on a console and $400 on a cheap PC, or you can spend $800 to build your own and have the best of both worlds.
#5exclusiveburnerPosted 3/7/2014 11:00:38 AM
Even if it was as bad as the last port, as long as you could use DSFix there's no reason to cry. I have a feeling when the game developer was quoted as saying "all the bells and whistles" that the port will be quite good. This is a new engine, completely made to resemble the old engine, but it does have that going for it.
#6AnatomyHorrorPosted 3/7/2014 11:03:11 AM(edited)
water1111 posted...

That's the risk you take on a lot of games though. 95% of the time it turns out decent at worst.

$40 for DkS2 sounds good to me. Even if it's as bas a port as the first one it would be fixed within hours. I can deal with having to use fixes. It's pretty much as much as work as editing an ini file or something.
#7GynthaeresPosted 3/7/2014 11:12:02 AM
Even as bad of a port as the original was, it was still the best version of Dark Souls. Plus DS2 is going for $60 on consoles. $40 for the best version of Dark Souls 2? Sounds good to me.

Not to mention they admitted the original was a terrible port (and also warned it would be before it came out). They've said DS2 is going to be much better.
---
The sole purpose of this space is to make my post look longer.
#8Killah PriestPosted 3/7/2014 11:12:33 AM
I'd spend an extra 30 dollars just to avoid green man gaming.
---
Laugh, and the world laughs with you. Weep, and you weep alone.
The armory of god is guarding me but all you can see is holographic artistry.
#9GynthaeresPosted 3/7/2014 11:25:08 AM
Killah Priest posted...
I'd spend an extra 30 dollars just to avoid green man gaming.

Then I'd call you crazy, because GMG is possibly the best place to buy games from right now.
---
The sole purpose of this space is to make my post look longer.
#10Killah PriestPosted 3/7/2014 11:26:48 AM
not when your credit card blocks the purchase every time and you have to call them up and approve it EVERY TIME.
---
Laugh, and the world laughs with you. Weep, and you weep alone.
The armory of god is guarding me but all you can see is holographic artistry.