This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

$10 cash back OR $12 credit at GMG if you pre-order Dark Souls II

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. $10 cash back OR $12 credit at GMG if you pre-order Dark Souls II
2 years ago#11
Killah Priest posted...
not when your credit card blocks the purchase every time and you have to call them up and approve it EVERY TIME.

Paypal
---
IceJFish is the next drake
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iq_d8VSM0nw
2 years ago#12
Gynthaeres posted...
Killah Priest posted...
I'd spend an extra 30 dollars just to avoid green man gaming.

Then I'd call you crazy, because GMG is possibly the best place to buy games from right now.

i've had bad experiences with their support and purchasing with credit cards . much prefer gamersgate, amazon, steam, gog.
2 years ago#13
Does the 20% off code work with it?

Getting the for $30 is a steal.
---
Zvarri!
2 years ago#14
Killah Priest posted...
not when your credit card blocks the purchase every time and you have to call them up and approve it EVERY TIME.

First of all, what you're talking about is a CC issue and not a GMG issue (I know because I worked as an accounts manager at a major bank for 3 years--out of country purchases are always a concern and GMG is located in the UK).

Second of all, Paypal--that is all.

GMG may not be the best for buying older games but in terms of pre-orders and brand new releases it destroys Steam and Gamersgate (but is arguably tied with Get Games Go). I consistently pre-order major games that I want to play on day one with 25-30% off in the form of credits and coupons.
---
---
Steam: LogicalOne / PSN: TheCoolBreeze / XBL: ZenTheShogun
2 years ago#15
Killah Priest posted...

wentzelot posted...
i've had bad experiences with their support and purchasing with credit cards . much prefer gamersgate, amazon, steam, gog.

I've had bad experiences with credit cards and GMG too. That's why I always use Paypal with that site. No hassle, no problems.
---
The sole purpose of this space is to make my post look longer.
2 years ago#16
Jprime666 posted...
Does the 20% off code work with it?

Getting the for $30 is a steal.

No, with GMG it's usually credit OR coupon--never both. If you wait they may change it to a coupon at some point; they did that with Titanfall and I was able to pre-order it for $33 with my leftover credit and a 25% off coupon.
---
---
Steam: LogicalOne / PSN: TheCoolBreeze / XBL: ZenTheShogun
2 years ago#17
I'd rather get the game a percentage less than the full price than deal with this.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. $10 cash back OR $12 credit at GMG if you pre-order Dark Souls II

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived