This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Will the integrated graphics on these two play 1080p on youtube?

#11PhilOnDezPosted 3/7/2014 3:44:31 PM
That's your call but I'd spend the extra to get a pentium personally. The celerons are fine, the pentiums are a bit finer. It's not often that you can spend $10 and get more than 10% improvement though.
---
Every time I try to go where I really wanna be it's already where I am, 'cuz I'm already there
XBL, PSN, Steam, Origin, BSN, GFAQs, MC: PhilOnDez
#12zerostrike(Topic Creator)Posted 3/7/2014 3:48:03 PM
Thank you for all your help and advice! I'll get the pentium and put this thing together.
---
Kamen Rider, piloted mechs, and Sci-fi. I love the human imagination.
#13PhilOnDezPosted 3/7/2014 4:13:07 PM
No prob, glad to help. If you ever want to do a bit of gaming a 750 would complement it very well, providing the integrated doesn't give you satisfactory results (it'll handle older stuff fine). It's hard to get a grasp on what kind of performance you can get out of the Pentium/Celeron lineup since intel doesn't assign them a name, they just call it "Intel HD".
---
Every time I try to go where I really wanna be it's already where I am, 'cuz I'm already there
XBL, PSN, Steam, Origin, BSN, GFAQs, MC: PhilOnDez
#14zerostrike(Topic Creator)Posted 3/7/2014 4:18:55 PM
I have a pc geared for gaming, the one im trying to fixed is in my room and meant for late night reading/watching videos. I even have a neat setup where i can use a small monitor while I'm laying down.
---
Kamen Rider, piloted mechs, and Sci-fi. I love the human imagination.