This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Why are people so srs in CSGO?

#11DarkZV2Beta(Topic Creator)Posted 3/7/2014 9:13:03 PM
Well, I gimped someone with a stray shot in the previous game, but the vote came after I killed two people at their spawn. :/
---
god invented extension cords. -elchris79
Starcraft 2 has no depth or challenge -GoreGross
#12CatToyPosted 3/7/2014 9:13:36 PM
Ravenoussd posted...
i try to stay away from those team "competitive" games...like dota and LoL

way to much seriousness to enjoy it

CSGO is nowhere near as bad as DotA and League. Besides the dumb ass clutch or kick thing the community is actually pretty nice, even in competitive.
---
pon pon way way way ponpon way pon way pon pon, way way ponponpon way way pon way pon way way.
#13LOLIAmAnAltPosted 3/7/2014 9:25:30 PM
I play CSGO competitive all the time.

9 times out of 10, as long as you try...no one really cares to much.

It's actually the lower ranking people that talk smack more often. Give orders when they are wrong and yell more often.

The higher ranks usually can tell when you are sub par, will try to help and not normally kick. This is because they know that the bot is 10 times worse then any human could ever be.
---
lllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll
lllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll
#14itzzsinnedPosted 3/7/2014 9:47:18 PM
The game is awful, which obviously explains why people are always angry while playing it.
#15DarkZV2Beta(Topic Creator)Posted 3/7/2014 11:00:08 PM
I wish there was a 5v5 classic casual. class comp is too hardcore, and class cas has way too much down time.
---
god invented extension cords. -elchris79
Starcraft 2 has no depth or challenge -GoreGross
#16killkountPosted 3/7/2014 11:03:53 PM
itzzsinned posted...
The game is awful, which obviously explains why people are always angry while playing it.

Lol good joke, fella.
---
http://i.imgur.com/XqIF7rn.gif
#17MachEvolutionPosted 3/7/2014 11:08:21 PM
It's annoying when people go ballistic about their team losing in one of the casual modes and whining about skills. If you care about playing with skilled players, then don't go in the modes labeled as "casual", those modes are meant for people of any skill level to play just to have fun.
#18strongo9Posted 3/8/2014 12:34:06 AM
That's why I only play competitive. I feel like all of the other modes are complete cluster f***s and lack organized play and teamwork.
---
R.I.P. Mewtwo (1996 - 2013)
i7-2670qm @ 2.2ghz | 6GB DDR3 | 1GB Geforce GT 540m
#19MasterFenix95Posted 3/8/2014 1:45:05 AM
I got kicked in Competitive the other day for no reason, I was the best on the team.
#20BeefCastlePosted 3/8/2014 6:12:37 AM
CatToy posted...
Ravenoussd posted...
i try to stay away from those team "competitive" games...like dota and LoL

way to much seriousness to enjoy it

CSGO is nowhere near as bad as DotA and League. Besides the dumb ass clutch or kick thing the community is actually pretty nice, even in competitive.

Confirmed for choke artist.
---
I climb mountains and I'm never wrong.