This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Why are people so srs in CSGO?

#21ClouddxPosted 3/8/2014 6:37:55 AM
MasterFenix95 posted...
I got kicked in Competitive the other day for no reason, I was the best on the team.

Most kills != best, sometimes you can have a ton of kills and actually not be doing the correct thing.
---
i7-920 @ 3.6 // 770 GTX // 12 GB G.Skill Sniper Ram // PS3 // 360
FiiO e9+17 // AD700 + M50 // Deck Legend + 82 // DAS Ultimate S
#22Xeeh_BitzPosted 3/8/2014 6:52:29 AM
stop being a baddie
---
3770K | 780 Ti x 2
Steam: Xeeh Origin: TurboPeasant
#23Jprime666Posted 3/8/2014 7:24:19 AM
killkount posted...
itzzsinned posted...
The game is awful, which obviously explains why people are always angry while playing it.

Lol good point, fella.

---
Zvarri!
#24Fade2black001Posted 3/8/2014 7:28:36 AM
Why are people serious in any game? I was playing L4D2 and was in a game where this person was all pissed off that he was playing with "noobs." I was dude chill out its just a game.... Why though? Its because some people have nothing better to do then be dicks honestly. Instead of b****ing and moaning. Why don't you either A. help them or B. leave the game. Its just crazy.
---
We're Americans! We don't quit just because we're wrong.
We just keep doing the wrong thing until it turns out right.
#25arleasPosted 3/8/2014 7:43:35 AM
Why are people so serious? Because if you're not serious, you're a filthy casual and/or peasant. Right?

The first line of the pokemon theme song goes "I want to be the very best" not "I am here to have lots of fun".

http://i.imgur.com/d7NGP4F.jpg

"Get good"
"Get on my level"
etc.

Games like CS:GO just take that attitude and amplify it, though I'm sure there's lots of people already rolling their eyes because it can't be as hardcore as 1.6.

Just get used to the fact that there's always someone out there taking the game too seriously. If you want a more casual game then find a more casual group of people.

It's one of the reasons I would frequent the same clan's servers over and over back when I played TF2...They were pretty casual for the most part and I didn't have to worry about kick votes because I was winning, or other childish things.
---
http://raptr.com/badge/arleas/uc.png
http://www.speedtest.net/result/3201564081.png
#26ArkonBladePosted 3/8/2014 8:02:00 AM
Ravenoussd posted...
i try to stay away from those team "competitive" games...like dota and LoL

way to much seriousness to enjoy it

That's why I only play these kind of games with friends. If you have to yell and scream at people over a head set then you need to put down the controller and seek help.
---
PC game sales= more games then you could ever dream of owning.
PSN - ArkonBlade XBL - The Wolf Shadow STEAM - ArkonBlade
#27Fade2black001Posted 3/8/2014 8:11:04 AM
ArkonBlade posted...
Ravenoussd posted...
i try to stay away from those team "competitive" games...like dota and LoL

way to much seriousness to enjoy it

That's why I only play these kind of games with friends. If you have to yell and scream at people over a head set then you need to put down the controller and seek help.

OMG this so much. People whi take this that seriously need help.
---
We're Americans! We don't quit just because we're wrong.
We just keep doing the wrong thing until it turns out right.
#28biohazard1775Posted 3/8/2014 8:32:35 AM
Orestes417 posted...
Never seen anyone kick in gungame. That's just plain silly

---
http://i.imgur.com/AuuOUVo.png
#29pitt12177Posted 3/8/2014 8:37:55 AM
Because when you have people who have these elaborate MLG setups and they spend four thousand hours playing one game they will accept nothing less than seriousness 100% of the time.

I switched from console last year and while the experience to the master race has been a good one, I have found much more obsessive and compulsive personalities on the PC. Literal "keyboard warriors" in a sense. I imagine a lot of these people wake up, eat Kraft mac n cheese and then sit in their pajamas for 12 hours while playing all day.
#30Greendragon854Posted 3/8/2014 9:54:24 AM
pitt12177 posted...
Because when you have people who have these elaborate MLG setups and they spend four thousand hours playing one game they will accept nothing less than seriousness 100% of the time.

I switched from console last year and while the experience to the master race has been a good one, I have found much more obsessive and compulsive personalities on the PC. Literal "keyboard warriors" in a sense. I imagine a lot of these people wake up, eat Kraft mac n cheese and then sit in their pajamas for 12 hours while playing all day.

That sounds amazing. I'm going to take a day off to do that. I deserve this!
---
"Are you going to buy this time? Or are you still just curious?"
"Well, I supposed you could say I'm Buy-Curious" ~PSN - greeniebeanie