This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Euro Truck Simulator 2

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Euro Truck Simulator 2

User Info: sonic_man00

sonic_man00
2 years ago#1
Questions:

1.Can you use a controller on it? Its fine if not.
2.Would it be worth 6.24? GMG has a good sale on it.
3.How is the game on a scale of 1 to 10?
4.How well would it run? Specs are in sig.
Windows 8 - AMD Dual-Core E-3000 - 4 GB RAM - ATi Radeon HD 6310
I will change this sig when Gabe posts a picture of himself eating a Twinkie.

User Info: Ch3wy

Ch3wy
2 years ago#2
1.Yes
2.Yes
3.Yes
4.Yes
How the hell can a octopus live outside of water anyways? This is so stupid. -Fade2black001

User Info: Mangorush5

Mangorush5
2 years ago#3
1. Nope
2. Nope
3. 1 out of 10
4. Not well, you're better off getting a console game.

User Info: Freelance_Wolf

Freelance_Wolf
2 years ago#4
You can use a wheel and a controller, both XInput and DirectInput are supported. I use DirectInput, because I can't seem to use the trigger buttons with XInput for some reason, while I can in DirectInput mode.

$6.24 is a steal. ETS2 is the best driving game (notice I didn't say racing) I've ever played. It's very relaxing and I play it to chill out.
I have an ancient rig now and it runs the game decently. No idea how it compares to your rig, but mine's an AMD Athlon X2 4800+, 3GB RAM, Nvidia GeForce 9600 GT.
Max: "I think he just needs a hug, or a sharp blow to the head."

sonic_man00
2 years ago#5
Freelance_Wolf posted...
You can use a wheel and a controller, both XInput and DirectInput are supported. I use DirectInput, because I can't seem to use the trigger buttons with XInput for some reason, while I can in DirectInput mode.

$6.24 is a steal. ETS2 is the best driving game (notice I didn't say racing) I've ever played. It's very relaxing and I play it to chill out.
I have an ancient rig now and it runs the game decently. No idea how it compares to your rig, but mine's an AMD Athlon X2 4800+, 3GB RAM, Nvidia GeForce 9600 GT.

Hm. I believe mine is about on-par (maybe a bit better or worse)Than yours. How about FPS? 30 or over would be fine. I am also okay with turning down graphical settings.

sonic_man00
2 years ago#6
Also, How long is the game going to be on sale on GMG? I need to try the demo first. I'm going to try to see if I like it and if it'll run.

User Info: Boge

Boge
2 years ago#7
1. Yes
2. Yes
3. 7
4. Pretty darn shabby.
http://penguinpetes.com/gallery/MyWalls/pigeon_chess.png

Freelance_Wolf
2 years ago#8
Definitely try the demo. Nothing is locked in it so you could actually drive all over the country if you wanted to. How do I go about checking the FPS?

sonic_man00
2 years ago#9
Freelance_Wolf posted...
Definitely try the demo. Nothing is locked in it so you could actually drive all over the country if you wanted to. How do I go about checking the FPS?

K. I will. How long will the sale be going on? I need to get it soon, But i need to try the demo first.

And...Most games usually have it in the settings. My internet is limited so i'll have to wait to know how in ETS2.

Freelance_Wolf
2 years ago#10
Sorry. I've no idea how long that sale's for. Don't think I've ever seen such an option in the settings though.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Euro Truck Simulator 2

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived