This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Euro Truck Simulator 2

#11SpazH3dPosted 3/8/2014 1:01:12 PM
You definitely need to grab the DLC with the main game. It's called Going East.
---
- My vision is augmented
#12Freelance_WolfPosted 3/8/2014 1:04:04 PM
The sale doesn't include Going East? Tsk tsk, the DLC is awesome. TC, you can get Gold edition (which includes Going East) at GMG too for $11.89. I recommend you get that instead. The DLC areas has more interesting scenery and cities.
---
Max: "I think he just needs a hug, or a sharp blow to the head."
#13sonic_man00(Topic Creator)Posted 3/8/2014 1:16:18 PM
Freelance_Wolf posted...
The sale doesn't include Going East? Tsk tsk, the DLC is awesome. TC, you can get Gold edition (which includes Going East) at GMG too for $11.89. I recommend you get that instead. The DLC areas has more interesting scenery and cities.

Going east is a little out of my budget. Since the GMG version is the Steam version, I'll pick up the GE DLC later.
---
Windows 8 - AMD Dual-Core E-3000 - 4 GB RAM - ATi Radeon HD 6310
I will change this sig when Gabe posts a picture of himself eating a Twinkie.
#14Fade2black001Posted 3/8/2014 1:19:15 PM
Freelance_Wolf posted...
You can use a wheel and a controller, both XInput and DirectInput are supported. I use DirectInput, because I can't seem to use the trigger buttons with XInput for some reason, while I can in DirectInput mode.

$6.24 is a steal. ETS2 is the best driving game (notice I didn't say racing) I've ever played. It's very relaxing and I play it to chill out.
I have an ancient rig now and it runs the game decently. No idea how it compares to your rig, but mine's an AMD Athlon X2 4800+, 3GB RAM, Nvidia GeForce 9600 GT.

Best? The game is boring as hell. Its INSANELY slow paced.
---
We're Americans! We don't quit just because we're wrong.
We just keep doing the wrong thing until it turns out right.
#15CllerjPosted 3/8/2014 1:30:10 PM
Fade2black001 posted...
Freelance_Wolf posted...
You can use a wheel and a controller, both XInput and DirectInput are supported. I use DirectInput, because I can't seem to use the trigger buttons with XInput for some reason, while I can in DirectInput mode.

$6.24 is a steal. ETS2 is the best driving game (notice I didn't say racing) I've ever played. It's very relaxing and I play it to chill out.
I have an ancient rig now and it runs the game decently. No idea how it compares to your rig, but mine's an AMD Athlon X2 4800+, 3GB RAM, Nvidia GeForce 9600 GT.

I would imagine driving a truck in real life isn't very exciting.
---
PSN-cllerj
Official Midroller of the Dark Souls boards
#16Freelance_WolfPosted 3/8/2014 1:33:13 PM(edited)
It's SUPPOSED to be slow paced. You're a bloody truck driver. I wouldn't be chilling out in my truck singing along to my favourite songs if it was meant to be fast paced. You're delivering TVs and tomatoes, not racing other trucks to the death.

TC, the demo is only going to make you addicted XD Get Going East sometime! I never thought I'd like a truck driving game, but I love driving in an open world, so I tried the demo and ended up getting it :D

---
Max: "I think he just needs a hug, or a sharp blow to the head."
#17Fade2black001Posted 3/8/2014 1:31:32 PM
Cllerj posted...
Fade2black001 posted...
Freelance_Wolf posted...

I would imagine driving a truck in real life isn't very exciting.

Yeah... The simulate that very well on how boring it is.
---
We're Americans! We don't quit just because we're wrong.
We just keep doing the wrong thing until it turns out right.
#18sonic_man00(Topic Creator)Posted 3/8/2014 1:50:42 PM
Freelance_Wolf posted...
It's SUPPOSED to be slow paced. You're a bloody truck driver. I wouldn't be chilling out in my truck singing along to my favourite songs if it was meant to be fast paced. You're delivering TVs and tomatoes, not racing other trucks to the death.

TC, the demo is only going to make you addicted XD Get Going East sometime! I never thought I'd like a truck driving game, but I love driving in an open world, so I tried the demo and ended up getting it :D

I probably will. I don't have a lot of free spending cash (And I won't after ETS2), So i'll get it...Sometime. IDK when.
---
Windows 8 - AMD Dual-Core E-3000 - 4 GB RAM - ATi Radeon HD 6310
I will change this sig when Gabe posts a picture of himself eating a Twinkie.