This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Bad Company 2 worth the 5 bucks on Steam?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Bad Company 2 worth the 5 bucks on Steam?
2 years ago#11
Definitely, it was and is still better then BF3/4 imo.
2 years ago#12
I can easily admit that BC2 has been my last favorite BF, and the irony is, it's a spin-off from the main series.

The only thing preventing me from going back is that it lacks some of the interesting customization options for weapon attachments/camos and so fourth.

While I still have fun and play BF4 on occasion, overall, I've been disappointed. It would take a miracle for me to pick the next BF up.
Origin/BF4: Hypereia
2 years ago#13
smeh, i bought it like 3-4 years ago for 5 bucks on steam....played about 17 my moneys worth i think
2 years ago#14
-5xad0w- posted...
SP was 'eh' to me.

MP was fun though.

It was Canadian?
2 years ago#15
I'm not too much of a fan of BC2 in itself, though I love the Vietnam expansion. Played a bit today (PC).

Saying that, I've only played BC2 on the PS3 (despite having it on the PC now). Having a server browser would eliminate the issue of being put into empty servers. Probably should give it a go.

But yeah, if you're interested in playing the story again, $5 is a fair price.
PC is the only place to play games at their true potential
1080p/60fps standard, upgradable, mods, FOV sliders, ultra graphics - it's backwards compatible too
2 years ago#16
Is there even a population for it?
2 years ago#17
biohazard1775 posted...
Is there even a population for it?

I have had no issue finding a server for Rush the past few days. Plenty of people still play.
i5-4670K | GTX 780 | 8GB DDR3 | 120GB / 500GB SSD | 1TB HDD | Gryphon Z87 | Hyper 212 EVO | Corsair CX600M | Corsair 500R | Win. 8
2 years ago#18
Nowhere near the old days but yeah it's probably the third most populated BF game atm, and might actually have more warm bodies than Ghosts (lol)
Bled dry from the inside, darkest of weather
I'll be your mirror we can shatter together
2 years ago#19
Enjoyed the SP, only played a little of the MP for the vietnam DLC, it was fun though.
i5-3570k | ASRock Z77 Extreme6 | EVGA 560Ti 448 Classified x2 SLI | 16GB G.Skill Ares | Samsung 830 128GB | Corsair 600T White | 212 EVO | HX750
2 years ago#20
SIngle player was alright. Nothing spectacular but worth a play through. I say pick it up for $5.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Bad Company 2 worth the 5 bucks on Steam?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived