This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Ask Square Enix for Kindom Hearts PC through this Survey!

#11matu90rkPosted 3/8/2014 4:42:50 PM(edited)
Everybody who owned a PS2 has already played every worthy KH game.
#12PhilOnDezPosted 3/8/2014 4:51:04 PM
Burento95 posted...
Ah yes the dreaded DDD KH. A complete mess, I must of forgot because it was horrid. Best game my a**

There's 4 on Nintendo systems, 2 for mobile, and 3 is confirmed for the xbone. Exclusive my ***.
---
Every time I try to go where I really wanna be it's already where I am, 'cuz I'm already there
XBL, PSN, Steam, Origin, BSN, GFAQs, MC: PhilOnDez
#13DarkZV2BetaPosted 3/8/2014 4:56:04 PM
Burento95 posted...
Ah yes the dreaded DDD KH. A complete mess, I must of forgot because it was horrid. Best game my a**

WTF is DDD KH?
---
god invented extension cords. -elchris79
Starcraft 2 has no depth or challenge -GoreGross
#14Burento95Posted 3/8/2014 5:10:15 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#15DV8ingSourcesPosted 3/8/2014 5:19:26 PM(edited)
Burento95 posted...
Omg, Dream Drop Distance. The biggest piece of crap out of them all. For the 3ds. And yes KH is considered a Sony exclusive. Do some god d*** research $#%ard. Yes it was on mobile and Nintendo but is still nonetheless a Sony exclusive. It is just now coming to xbox. Nintendo got some right just so it helps them make money. It isnt a Nintendo game or a Microsoft game or a mobile game, its a Sony game. Belongs to the Sony franchise making it a Sony exclusive.

Wow... Even for gamefaqs and a new user, this takes the cake. I haven't facepalmed so hard in quite some time. Thanks for the wake up.
---
2500k @ 4.4 | P8Z68-V Pro | H80 | 8GB RAM | 770 + 670 physx | 256 SSD | 8TB HDD | Win 8.1 64bit | ax1200w | CM690II
Steam: DV8ing1
#16Burento95Posted 3/8/2014 5:26:09 PM
Facepalmed? Seriously? Not even a real gesture. Well, I guess it is if your a internet nerd.
#17PhilOnDezPosted 3/8/2014 5:34:12 PM
I actually pulled out my first edition copies of KH1, 2, and Chain of Memories as well as my Ratchet and Clank games to check. Lo and behold, ratchet and clank, a Sony exclusive, has SCEA logos all over it. KH1 only says Sony in the fine print, "Licensed for use on the Playstation 2 computer entertainment system. Playstation and the PS logo are registered trademarks of Sony Computer Entertainment."

"Obviously Kingdom Hearts is Japanese and doesn't have SCEA on it!" Well, Okage: Shadow King, a Japanese PS exclusive, just has SCE logos plastered all over it.

It may have only released on the PS2 but there's a good reason for that. The PS2 had 10x the market share of any competing console at the time and was notoriously difficult to develop for. Thats the same reason almost all of the portable games are for Nintendo systems, they have a massive install base with next to no genuine competition, not because they signed an exclusivity contract with Nintendo.
---
Every time I try to go where I really wanna be it's already where I am, 'cuz I'm already there
XBL, PSN, Steam, Origin, BSN, GFAQs, MC: PhilOnDez
#18JKatarnPosted 3/8/2014 5:56:34 PM
Burento95 posted...

Aren't you a little ray of sunshine....what side of the cot in the basement/attic did you wake up on this morning?
---
Asus P8Z68-V LE | Core i7 2600K | 8GB G.Skill Ripjaws DDR3 | Gigabyte GeForce GTX 660 Windforce OC
PS3 | PS2 | PSP| Wii | 3DS | DS | X-Box 360 | X-Box | NES
#19JKatarnPosted 3/8/2014 5:57:32 PM
DV8ingSources posted...
Burento95 posted...
Omg, Dream Drop Distance. The biggest piece of crap out of them all. For the 3ds. And yes KH is considered a Sony exclusive. Do some god d*** research $#%ard. Yes it was on mobile and Nintendo but is still nonetheless a Sony exclusive. It is just now coming to xbox. Nintendo got some right just so it helps them make money. It isnt a Nintendo game or a Microsoft game or a mobile game, its a Sony game. Belongs to the Sony franchise making it a Sony exclusive.

Wow... Even for gamefaqs and a new user, this takes the cake. I haven't facepalmed so hard in quite some time. Thanks for the wake up.

I wouldn't worry, with his posting style I'm sure this account will be banned soon enough.
---
Asus P8Z68-V LE | Core i7 2600K | 8GB G.Skill Ripjaws DDR3 | Gigabyte GeForce GTX 660 Windforce OC
PS3 | PS2 | PSP| Wii | 3DS | DS | X-Box 360 | X-Box | NES
#20Cool_Dude667Posted 3/8/2014 5:57:47 PM
Burento95 posted...
Facepalmed? Seriously? Not even a real gesture. Well, I guess it is if your a internet nerd.

http://i.stack.imgur.com/jiFfM.jpg
---
Not changing this sig until Christ returns -- Started 30 A.D
3770K @ 4.2Ghz | 16GB Corsair Vengeance | GTX 670 SLi